YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me a idea ,if i should get all my kit ready for this weekends diving in weymouth as I'm Marshall and trip organiser I'm being pestered all ready:frown: I may be the dive Marshall but not bloody god!!!!!
cheers Chris

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Magic Seaweed was showing F5, SW when I looked earlier.

I'll be spending the next few days doing the "stop the fecking wind blowing" dance... Please join in :)

dan

·
ego postulo urino
3,325 Posts
Outlook is not too good, 3 lows in the Atlantic, high over Spain which is not moving much. Forecast is 5's going 6's SW for Sat....

We've got a party of 20 in swanage, so let's hope the forecast is on the pesemistic side !!

I suggest you wait till the last minute before committing either way!

Fingers crossed eh ;)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
theyr.net is the best forcaster I've used (as recommended on here sometime) so much so that I subscribed after the trial 14 days

This is the forcast for Saturday 7am-12

So 5's to 6's by the look of things :(

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
yup my wekend in emouth is looking decidedly dodgy at the moment, have been doing the stop the wind blowing dance for 3 days now but it doesn't seem to be working. looks like its an inland site:frown:

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for Plymouth but don't think it'll be likely, real shitter cos we've been told we'll get the money for the boat back if its canned but not the B&B, grrrrrr.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Assuming the wind does drop a little, what kind of underwater temperatures can we expect this weekend off the south coast? Has anyone got any dive info from last weekend?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Assuming the wind does drop a little, what kind of underwater temperatures can we expect this weekend off the south coast? Has anyone got any dive info from last weekend?
11c off Eastbourne a couple of weeks ago.

dan

·
One half of team dip sh!t
1,638 Posts
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for Plymouth but don't think it'll be likely, real shitter cos we've been told we'll get the money for the boat back if its canned but not the B&B, grrrrrr.
look on the bright side soggyfox, plymouth has some great pubs :teeth: :beer: :cocktail: :boyhug: :girl_hug: :thumbsup:

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
look on the bright side soggyfox, plymouth has some great pubs :teeth: :beer: :cocktail: :boyhug: :girl_hug: :thumbsup:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Union St. here i come. best pack my tracky bottoms and Elizabeth Duke collection!

·
1,638 Posts

11oc and the viz is poor 2-3m :frown:

·
1,638 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Union St. here i come. best pack my tracky bottoms and Elizabeth Duke collection!
don't forget the paracetamol :)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
We've just been told that our weekend in Plymouth is off. We were going to be diving off Endeavour.

Cheers/Nic

1 - 20 of 86 Posts