YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Can any of you recommend which harness to choose between the Bowestone and the Ralf Tech harness?

I'm just a little concerned that i won't be able to access the Q/R ditch system (Should I ever need to) because of my BC getting in the way!

Max weight loads would also be a huge help

TIA

·
Registered
38 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>I use the bowstone harness as well and find it a great bit of kit I use a buddy profile and it sits perfectly I am carrying approx 25lbs

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I would go for the bowstone too, the ralftech is a bit poor, and falf have been having problems with quality and build of their gear, with recalls of smb's recently.  I have seen them and didnt think much of the quality.  I have a ralftech bag which is HUGE, but not much cop really.

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I have a Bowstone too- sits just right under my Buddy Profile and has got 20kg solid weight in it (yes you read that right) in it with room to spare. And the waist strap even fits round my gut.
Bought mine off eBay for 30 quid- it had never got wet.  Thanks have to go to all those divers giving up for medical reasons- you make my pile of dive gear ever expand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts