YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Hi Guys and Girls
I am the education officer for Diving dragons found at www.divingdragons.co.uk, we dive all over the west Wales area and of course the south west Weymouth Plymouth ect, we generaly have a few spaces on club trips, and i was wondering if you would like to get together on any of your or our trips, to share experiances ect

Kind regards
Kevin
ps Nice site by the way

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kev,

Thanks for this mate, it's always nice to get input from other dive teams/groups that know a given area well - like I always say "always go with local knowledge". Makes the dive trip that much better if the local team can give us a heads-up on what to and what not to do and expect, and recommendations/advice on the best places to dive given the attendant skills level of the YD team that turns up to dive.

Welcome to the board and I'm sure your part of the map can be added to the YD dive roster.

Dive safe.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hi there Kev

Welcome to YD mate, I'm looking forward to some diving off Wales... I hear great things about the area.

Hope to see you soon on a YD gig or a YD Wales trip

Best Regards
Dave

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Kev, welcome.  They allow frogs on here, so I think dragons would be allowed!!  Dive safely.  :froggy:

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

A YD trip to Wales - sounds like a good idea.

I'd love to dive around the Gower (see my post elsewhere) as I have family there and easy for me accomodation-wise.

Who'd be up for that then?

Finally, welcome aboard Kev, you'll like it here.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Tim - after the looks that your darling wife gave you yesterday I wouldn't go to the bog without asking first !!!

BTW both Mrs Ing and your children are delightful. Hope they were quiet on the way home - the kids that is.

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Cheers Gav.

Let's just say that things were a little tense for a while there!  We were all quiet in the car - poor kids were knackered after being dragged arounf the NEC all day.  All better now tho.  Best of all I'm still allowed to join all you fellows up in Sedburgh in Nov - at least I think I am.

·
1,773 Posts
Imported post

Nice one Tim - make sure you let Andy H know when you're firm on it.

I think he wants to finalise numbers soon from what he said on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

</span>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Quote: from Gavin Yates on 4:52 pm on Oct. 14, 2002
I think he wants to finalise numbers soon from what he said on Saturday.
<span =''>Final numbers two weeks prior, ie the 1st November by the absolute latest so Andy can order the packs in. Roll call please

Drifty
Gavster
Fi
Ol' man Willo
TimIng
Heads Up (Advanced only)
Steve W?

Oh - Bren's gonna be a ligger and come along for the ride...

Did I miss anyone?

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Been meaning to speak to Andy, I was hoping to do just the TDI Adv. part as I'm already BSAC Adv nitrox, just bveen sooooooo busy this last week
Regards
Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts