YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Imported post

Congratulations  Dr. Mary

You'll now have the opportunity to be worked to death in our underfunded NHS and to deal with whining patients day in day out....
 however, as a medical doctor you'll be expected to be mean to your patients as a matter of daily routine, so at least there's some perks to be had

Chee-az
Dr Evil, err I mean Stevil

·
old time
6,621 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You'll now have the opportunity to be worked to death in our underfunded NHS
and pay off student loans .

CONGRATS...........

Just praying now , that you don't become a HSE Diving Doc ,,,, would hate to have me bollocks in ya cold , grubby hands

·
wibble
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Mar. 22 2004,15:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You'll now have the opportunity to be worked to death in our underfunded NHS
and pay off student loans .

CONGRATS...........

Just praying now , that you don't become a HSE Diving Doc ,,,, would hate to have me bollocks in ya cold , grubby hands
<font color='#000080'>Why do you think she became a doctor - cough please.............  

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>Thank you all, I am shortly off out to sample the wares available at my local hostelry, please forgive me in advance if I return and start posting drivel at about midnight

·
Founder Member of the 'Viet Taff'
1,507 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Mary,

well done, if you are working in taunton and looking to dive drop me a PM, we dive out of Plymouth/Cornwall very regularly and Digger is coming with us on the Scylla at the beginning of May,

Paul

·
Registered
12,115 Posts
Imported post

Mary Doll,

Never doubted you'd cream it for a second!! All the work you've had to cram in in amongst all the diving, the YD parties and the long trips to hook-up with us ne'er do wells, and you STILL scored! And you've also managed to be the consummate host in putting up some of us scrotes, Chez Lumsden, on various gigs to boot!

You're a marvel petal!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Dr Mary Hyphen-Hyphen Lumsden!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>congratulations and celebrations to you this day and good luck for the future.
I hope the pay has gone up scince my mate got his first job it was 50p per hour as a junior housman.

·
Registered
12,750 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mary @ Mar. 22 2004,16:45)]Thank you all, I am shortly off out to sample the wares available at my local hostelry, please forgive me in advance if I return and start posting drivel at about midnight
Well at least the typing will match the required handwriting.

Well done Mary

Adrian

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.