YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Its our 2nd birthday and what a year! 1269 members now on-board, loads of trips arranged up and down the country, YD clothing now being sported by the best dressed divers the length and breadth of the country. A big thankyou to each and every one of you for helping to make YD what it is today and heres to another successful year.

Safe diving!

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

I'll second that!!

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well guys, back at ya.  This site has really helped to progress my diving - both through meeting new buddies and reading the various bits of info and opinions.

Well done.

YD Rocks!!

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Thanks Mr B. I couldn't have developed my alcohol problem without YD.

Peter

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>It's great guys, It;s strange to know many of you here and feel like freinds tough never met.

GREAT forum keep it up, and great thanks to everyone as everyone who writes here is a part of the sucsess.

congratulations from MALTA

Pierre

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Just want to add my congratulations and thanks for a great forum.

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>It's been said above but I feel I must add my congratulations and thanks to the boys. YD is developing a great and much deserved reputation with new members flooding in all the time.
Like Tim has said, since joining YD my diving has progressed so much with endless opportunities opening up. But what really makes it are the people that are on here. I've found some great new friends; some of you I have met and some I still await the pleasure. Long may it continue!

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Well done Jay & the Mods.

Since l joined l have dived with Mike(Scuba1) & Rebecca(Moray) in Tenerife, Peter K in the Sound of Mull, Andy P in Swanage (& Wraysbury) and Paul O's mob in Dover.
And will be going to the Red Sea with Andy P, Dover on Andy the commies new boat, Mull again with Peter and St.Abbs with Bren next year

So its your fault Jay that l've met, or will meet, such a strange bunch of weirdos.

Added
l nearly forgot, l briefly met You, Andy 2X, Steve and Nigel on a bleak day earlier in the year at Stoney.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Imported post

I suppose I'm just following on from what the others have said,  basically thanks for creating such a friendly and welcoming place to, chat, learn, piss take etc

Happy Birthday YD,

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Aye,

It's a genuine pleasure being part of the 'YD Webinar' forum - everyday a learning experience from trusted advisors in both life and diving. Top chat, top banter, top dive trips and top company.

Long may the dance continue!  

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

Gotta second what everyone else says as well,
But Happy Birthday from the NZ contingent ( Now if we could just get an All Black logo on the site)
keep up the wonderful Forum.
Steve

·
Registered
46 Posts
Imported post

Heads Up

Top site - sound advise without the snide remarks - great jokes (Porg's remark yesterday on there wasn't a dry seat in the house is one I definately haven't hear before - dry eye perhaps:D) Looking forward to seeing DD's hood on the 7th.
Keep up the great work.

Dive safe

Steve Flint

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Happy Birthday , YD ,,,,,,,, good members number for the time the site has been running ,,,,,

So, me mate Bart is in the party mood on my behalf , and lets all the other dive forums have a bit offffffffff

·
Registered
246 Posts
Imported post

where`s the birthday cake? Im getting hungry

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

all that and more guys...
My diving and social life has progressed hugely since joining. lots of lovely people met, diving done and generally good time had. Thanks
Happy Birthday

jules
x

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Jay

Same from me, congrats and happy birthday, what a quality forum, without this i would never have seen Howards suit and Hood

I think all the YD who have dived out of Dover have enjoyed the experience and the more Divers i can help get out of Lakes and in the briney the better.

Not to mention the top quality discussions and information, even from the Borg

Things like Peter K honest apprasal of his incident have added a lot to my awareness and the tips from his Diving Doc have been added to my diving.

Jay congratulations as well on the joint statement on St Abbs from BSAC, PADI, SAA and ScotSAC on the venue, i like to think it may have been in some way related to your letter being published.

Dive Safe

Paul

1 - 20 of 36 Posts