YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team Erectus Domini Co-Founder
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly apologies if this is the wrong area, I thought it more appropriate then the 'other diving kit' section

Going out to the Red Sea in October I may be using it as a bit of an excuse to buy some new toys, if anyone can blame me may they be struck down....

I was discussing wetsuit boots with some of the guys that are going as when I got new fins they fit my drysuit fine but were loose on the wetsuit boots. He mentioned that he has some boots that looked just like trainers, patterened with grip and laces the works. Been told he got them from RoHo but not a lot else. I had a look on the roho website and cant find anything similair.
Has anybody heard of anything similair to what Im trying to describe, or even know where I can find a pair? or atleast what they are called aside from my mad ramblings!

Cheers
John

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Helen,

I've emailed roho to see if they have some in but not on the website, or to get laughed at because I cant find my way around the site, and will let you know how it turns out. Otherwise those rock boots look very tempting.

The aquashoes link you posted may not be working quite so though as I got a blank page, or more likely the work computer just doesnt want me looking. Do they not know diving is more important!!

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have found the boots on roho's website, is amazing what you can do when your not constantly getting bothered by customers and can use your own computer

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isnt it just? So much more helpful knowing that there is no 'big brother' checking up on what Im looking at, unlike at work!

Wouldnt grumble about it so much except they gave us internet access, told us we could only go on certain sites, then didnt think we needed to know which ones are not allowed, make sense to anybody?

I think not

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.