YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now how about the most "sensible car"

I was really impressed the other night to see what a sober well chosen sensible car Digger drives, I think we should all green him for being so mature.

any other nominations for Most sensible car owner? :teeth:

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
Well, my new dive mobile of choice is about to be a Nissan Micra 1.0 :teeth:

Yes its small, yes I will have to pack carefully, but it should be economical for those long drives to the coast :)

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts

I was really impressed the other night to see what a sober well chosen sensible car Digger drives, I think we should all green him for being so mature.

Me.

Ford BA Falcon XT Wagon. 4.0L. "The Aussie Family 6". Very sensible, white and very boring because with 4000CC under the bonnet, I've no choice if I want to be able to eat as well as drive.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I've got a Vectra estate. That is quite boring and sensible.

Worse than that, since I learnt to drive, I've never owned anything other than an estate. One VW Polo (breadvan style), an Astra estate, and three consecutive Vectra estates. I think I may be the worlds most boring man...:)

On the up side, I can get at least 16 cylinders in the boot of my current one.

This thread started by a V6 Cougar driver?

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
Had to sell the Enzo - twinset wouldn't fit in the boot (wot boot??) :)

Passat diesel - takes three twinsets, stages etc etc etc

·
Somewhere in the sea!!
113 Posts
even smaller

Well, my new dive mobile of choice is about to be a Nissan Micra 1.0 :teeth:

Yes its small, yes I will have to pack carefully, but it should be economical for those long drives to the coast :)
I will take your Micra, and rais you a Toyota Aygo Sport.. it will fit two divers and kit and still do 70+ quite happliy!!! and at just over 40mpg its dam good on the petrol as well

·
Registered
934 Posts

Pee Bee I am going to buy you a wooden spoon for your birthday!

·
Life is rushing past!
1,206 Posts
Ford Explorer 4.0L V6, takes 4 twinsets, stages, all kit for 4 people and still does 70 very well, It's ok except for, as the speedo goes up the petrol gauge goes down. hey ho I can live with it I only 3500 miles a year in it!!!!

·
Nefarious Activist
2,298 Posts
LWB Shogun Diesel, soon for sale to some lucky person, we're getting a new LWB Shogun Diesel to replace it.

Ian

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.