YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

9/10 of Sept is mid-week my old fruit, did you look at August calendar by mistake?

Matt

·
Registered
563 Posts
Imported post

Rob

What exactly did you have planned ?

Shore dive at Chesil Beach, or in the harbour or something  from a hard boat ?

Steve

·
Registered
453 Posts
Imported post

Plans for the weekend 13/14 Sep.
Diving will be from the boat 'Our W', a large Offshore 125 with plenty of space and a stern lift - cost for the boat is £350.00 so the maximum will be £35.00 per day (club rules are boat cost divided by ten) and minimum will be £29.20 for twelve divers (boat cost divided by twelve-ish!).
For both days the plan will be to dive a wreck at 30-35m followed by a drift somewhere, or scalloping, crab-hunting whatever the consensus is.
I'm not able to go so a friend of mine is organising the weekend and I'm helping him fill spaces. As far as I know there are still spaces on the Sat and Sun, and you're quite welcome to do either or both.
As my pc at home is out of action and I can't access any web-mail sites at work, try to get hold of me through the forum, either here or with a message and I can give you some more details.

Robert

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Well they certainly picked a good w/e for it. Saw them out on the M2 yesterday.

Adrian

And there was a monster of a lobster. As my buddy said later, the lobby was probably wondering if it could have got me in its goodie bag  

1 - 8 of 8 Posts