·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hi Andy,
          Just to say happy Christmas and I hope your new business venture does you well in the coming year. I'm sure it will as you've got a captive audience on YD that knows and trusts you.
You should try and get your arse up to the SoM and we'll show you some "proper" diving and I'll try and make a foray down your direction(Deal, OK). Just transport is my problem.

Peter
PS-Your egg hunt. What would you think of doing two on the same weekend. I'll do a Norvern Munkee one and you do a SSD one. See how much publicity and cash we can get for the RNLI between us? Perhaps a grand prize for the most eggs/points over the two gigs!
Like I said, I tried one before and ran into small problems with the bloody eggs. I did feel the PVA glue and shot was the way to go though.

Cheers Pete, and a merry christmas to you and a healthy new year.
You should try and get your arse up to the SoM and we'll show you some "proper" diving .[QUOTE/] PROPER DIVING IS DOWN HERE MATEY.
and I'll try and make a foray down your direction(Deal, OK). Just transport is my problem..[QUOTE/], They still not invented the horse & cart up there yet !!!!!!!

Peter
PS-Your egg hunt. What would you think of doing two on the same weekend. I'll do a Norvern Munkee one and you do a SSD one. See how much publicity and cash we can get for the RNLI between us? Perhaps a grand prize for the most eggs/points over the two gigs!

I'm sure that the means and powers of the super sponger from the Taurus Diving team , could jack something up.[B/]

Like I said, I tried one before and ran into small problems with the bloody eggs. I did feel the PVA glue and shot was the way to go though.

Think the SSD will win hands down , so need for a real competition there,,,, Remember DIVING was invented and perfected not so many miles from us here, in fact it's on Paul Olivers front door step [B/]

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

Hoi Andy,
             That was only a vague idea. I didn't expect it to go all over the forum. That's the point of a PM. To quietly start getting something sorted out. If I was at a stage to make it public, I would have posted it!!!!!

Peter
(edit)PS-Apart from that, your post doesn't make a great deal of sense.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Peter dear chap ,,,,,,,,,, it's a great idea, and the only way to make lots of money is to go public early.

BTW.

Sounds like me and 3 other will have to be at fort willy in April, so may spend a week in the SoM , to see what 15 mts of VIZ looks like

ANdy

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy the Commie 2 @ Dec. 25 2003,16:09)]Peter dear chap ,,,,,,,,,, it's a great idea, and the only way to make lots of money is to go public early.

BTW.

Sounds like me and 3 other will have to be at fort willy in April, so may spend a week in the SoM , to see what 15 mts of VIZ looks like

ANdy
No bother Andy, just these things tend to run out of control wityh everyone saying "What a great idea" and I get lumbered doing it when I've already got enough on my plate.

Give me a shout and I'll maybe tag along in April. After all, you'll need a local guide. My services don't come cheap though. I believe £1250 + VAT is the going rate for you amatuers;o)

Peter

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Obviously to be donated to RNLI!!

James

1 - 7 of 7 Posts