YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First day of 4 off, sun is blazing, only 6 shifts left and more importantly im off doing that diving thing with no fear of getting blown out in Loch Long WOOHOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
I should red you for that.

Darn Sarf it is cloudy, cold, rainy and blowing a hoolie.

And I have a cold so i won't be diving tomorrow whatever the weather :(

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You really know how to make friends Gareth. :)
If i had a fiver everytime my mum phoned and said we are sat in the garden, or my brother has said we are just back from weymouth beach, while im sat up here in fleeces, north face puffer, wooly hat and gloves freezing cold and wet id be very rich.

Actually forgot it was forecasted bad down there. :embarassed:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
If i had a fiver everytime my mum phoned and said we are sat in the garden, or my brother has said we are just back from weymouth beach, while im sat up here in fleeces, north face puffer, wooly hat and gloves freezing cold and wet id be very rich.

Actually forgot it was forecasted bad down there. :embarassed:
They've cancelled the Isle of Wight ferries it is so bad :(

I suppose what goes around, comes around :D

Adrian

·
Getting Grumpy, Old and Twisted
3,115 Posts
First day of 4 off, sun is blazing, only 6 shifts left and more importantly im off doing that diving thing with no fear of getting blown out in Loch Long WOOHOOOOOOOOOO
Any advice on the best place in Loch Long to dive as I am diving there a week on Friday befor going up to Oban for the weekend diving with Puffin?

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts

You utter utter utter GIT:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
I'm waiting on the call to see if it's binned tomorrow (on the Reindeer)
Dave

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Well I had no diving planned this weekend so I haven't been disappointed.

I'm away for the next two weekends so I thought I'd better show my face at home, like the good wife that I am :angel:. I've been repotting in the garden. It's windy and now I'm knackered but I may go out for a bike ride.

If, however, the weather doesn't improve for next weekend Wee Jimmy's going to be awfully krankie :)

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any advice on the best place in Loch Long to dive as I am diving there a week on Friday befor going up to Oban for the weekend diving with Puffin?
Have a look on Conger Alley there is a link on there to Scottish sites including maps and dive guides

1 - 11 of 11 Posts