YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My brother's pooch just trotted into my office to say hello. On stroking the dog's head I noticed him lay down and lift a hind leg .......... presumably so I could have a sniff of his bits by way of greeting and grading for pack status. Well ......... that's my interpretation ............ he could just be a pervy dog, I suppose?

Now, I know I'm not a big city animal anthropologist but I have been watching National Geographic recently and wondered if this sort of pack behaviour exists in any latent form in humans. Some behaviours appear to be more overt; I see a lot of similarity in chimp behaviour and young males preceding a 'set to' for example.

Anyway, ladies, I am prepared to sniff your bits should you suddenly be overcome by any form of pack behaviour and, although it probably contravenes some genetic requirement, I am prepared to submit to you too.

In preparation for any such occurrence please be assured I am now 'talcing' in addition to anti-perspirant smelly stuff AND am now bathing twice a year ......... regardless of whether I need to or not AND regardless of saving the planet's fresh water resources.

:angel:

·
Spider Crabs can just f*ck off
16,005 Posts
Can I go in your book, please?

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
And I'll have a pint of whatever Finless is on today :)

Hey Kirstie, 5000 posts - surely time for another holiday to celebrate... ;)

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts
I thought we had evolved pass that, to sniffing warm seats.

·
16,005 Posts
And I'll have a pint of whatever Finless is on today :)

Hey Kirstie, 5000 posts - surely time for another holiday to celebrate... ;)
Ruddy heck, missed that! I'd've posted something other than inane drivel, had I known.

No more holidays for me, until camping at Porthkerris at the beginning of July and duty parent visit to Crete in September (sigh).

·
16,005 Posts
Of course you can, and, what's more, 'you may'! :)

Erm ......... what book's that then?
Your 'book' - you know, the one where we're exempt from your weird meanderings.

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought we had evolved pass that, to sniffing warm seats.
I think that 'seat' behaviour indicates some form of repression and you should go direct to the source ............... maybe you won't get slapped as many times as one might anticipate? I eagerly await the results of your field trials + will watch the news avidly should not get any favourable response!

:)

·
23,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Your 'book' - you know, the one where we're exempt from your weird meanderings.
But that'd mean 'meandering on my own' ............... alone .............. oh well, why should my life be any different than sex?

:teeth:

·
Sub-optimal DIR wannabe
1,038 Posts
The last time I tried that I ended up on some register. Not sure what that means but I am assured it's not good :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts