YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Winding up the precious since 2009
2,988 Posts
S/he's hardly gonna get rich earning that much for one post on each forum before being banned.
VS binned the account because they got rumbled?

Or possibly Mo just banned it because loads reported the post and with no first hand diving knowledge banned it to be on the safe side (yep that's right the only Mod on a diving forum isn't a diver........)

·
aka j_b
862 Posts
VS binned the account because they got rumbled?

Or possibly Mo just banned it because loads reported the post and with no first hand diving knowledge banned it to be on the safe side (yep that's right the only Mod on a diving forum isn't a diver........)
I thought you offered?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
I really do have a pink weight belt
764 Posts
Lol.. if it pays, I'll race you to it! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
You are paid with the gift of time, or as it's otherwise known SFA! :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
i cant go on a dive trip without my kettle and teabags..essential to keep me sane after a dive...so i regard as safety equipment lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Knife, s.m.b never used a spare mask i do 3 dives a day 5 days a week if the weather allows
also a pony bottle with 100% 02 on deep dives (best non safetey bit of kit is my a rubix cube coz i h8 deco when diving alone rock paper scissors isnt much fun by myself)
a spare clam bag

most important thing i learnt is no knife no dive had to use it once got caught in a creel rope. normally would take my twinset off to untie it but was at the end of my dive with like 10 bar left at 20+m was a scary moment or 2!!

121 - 140 of 153 Posts