YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I think somebody scared him off by saying that they liked him  

I must admit he was quite funny when you realised he wasn't to be taken seriously !

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I thought the guy had a sense of humour. OK, a slightly strange one, but then so do I, and I get on fine.

I think he was probably expecting to start a handbagnet style flame war, and ll he got was some open-minded reasonable people. Tends to mean trolls get pretty bored pretty quick round these parts.

Mind you, he might well be reading this, thinking I have absolutely no idea what he's about. But I do the same on Divernet sometimes. Just to get it out of my system!

Digs.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ April 25 2004,22:56)]I think he was probably expecting to start a handbagnet style flame war, and ll he got was some open-minded reasonable people. Tends to mean trolls get pretty bored pretty quick round these parts.
I must admit this diving forum  is exceptionally mellow and everyone seems to play nicely !
I belong to another one in the States called scubaboard which is full of very informative and knowledgeable divers but dare to disagree with someone and you're in serious trouble, guns out and blazing!  

G

·
Imported post

I asked him in a PM a question and he said all would be revealed in due course.
I just assumed it was someone that was known who was having a laugh but of course could be talking complete bollox

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

He followed some of his own advice, we will find the body eventualy.

James  

·
Registered
233 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I thought he had good banter, posted some normal stuff as well so its a pity if he's gone. (We all assume it was a he, isn't that interesting...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts