YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

At one time, you couldn't plan a dive without himself promising to turn up.  I haven't seen hide nor hair of him for months on any of the forums.  I hope you lot haven't scared him off.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

No, he'll be too busy, according to his profile, wreck diving six days a week , which is no mean feat when you're based in Droitwich, so of course he hasn't got time to post on the forum

·
Registered
321 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>I once arranged to meet him at Stoney but i recieved an e-mail from someone else warning me that Robert Beale never turns up, so i did'nt go. A two hour drive followed by a two hour queue was too risky for me.  Has anyone else had a similar expeirience?

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Balders @ Nov. 23 2003,11:31)]
I once arranged to meet him at Stoney but i recieved an e-mail from someone else warning me that Robert Beale never turns up, so i did'nt go. A two hour drive followed by a two hour queue was too risky for me.  Has anyone else had a similar expeirience?
 Where do you think the phrase " You've been RB'd" comes from.   Everyone who's arranged a dive with him has been RB'd.

·
The Artist formerly known as 'John Duncan'
364 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>He fu*ked me around and then because I told him where to go he then registered using my name (without a gap) on Dnet and then posted replys to buddy searches pretending to be me.....
I hope he doesnt come back, but you know the old saying "speak of the devil and he is sure to appear"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts