YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again.. would be great to see a yearly calender of some sort, where dives or trips can be submitted via email and then entered by the site administrator. This would give all site members wider scope to meet up and indulge in dives, trips or even social events. You can then respond directly to person who submitted the email to let them know if you can make it or not !! would this be difficult to incorporate and whats everyone elses opinion on this

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Not a bad idea! To be honest, the board was only a trial to see if ANYONE was interested in a site dedicated to divers from Yorkshire. After the great start we've had, we have loads more ideas for developing a full site with the board only being one part.

I'll have to think about scripting a calendar and see if I can figure it out first!!

Any other ideas would be most welcome.

Regards

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Jay said:
Not a bad idea! To be honest, the board [YD] was only a trial to see if ANYONE was interested in a site dedicated to divers from Yorkshire. After the great start we've had, we have loads more ideas for developing a full site with the board only being one part.

I'll have to think about scripting a calendar and see if I can figure it out first!!

Any other ideas would be most welcome.

Regards
Check the date on this puppy! Who'da'thought it, eh?

Nigh-on 3,000 members later and with a fully functioning calendar! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts