YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 15l main cylinder and a 3l pony, the pony came with some sort of dodgy fabric/cordura bag and doesn't look very good!

Any brackets to look out for or avoid?

Was thinking about a Kent Tooling one??

·
Registered
351 Posts
have a look at the lumb brothers stainless steel pony clamps,we do a small and a large.the large one would be better for your application.is near enough the same as ours but johns has a pull out button,whereas ours is a press down button.ours comes with 2 hi quality stainless steel bands for your pony bottle.

LUMB BROS Attachment Systems

if you need to know anything further please feel free to contact me

rob

·
Remember Member
514 Posts
I've heard that the Metal-sub brackets are the nuts...

Personally, I've had mine side slung for about 6 months and it was one of the best decisions I made kit wise... but horses for courses and all that.

·
246 Posts
I have the custom diver clamp. It cannot be accidentially opened, as it uses p clips, some like the idea, some dont, but it gets my vote.
Safe Diving
Roger

·
I came, I saw, I dived
552 Posts
I had the camband fitting ones, I wouldn't recommend them.

They weren't much more stable than using the bags

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Metalsub ones are by far the best i've seen - no more expensive than any of the stainless ones, but the most stable (most of the bent-stainless ones rattle / wobble), with a nice easy to use and secure fastening mechanism.

David

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have the n/d clamp its the same as the Metal-sub one just a bit smaller but it holds just as strong and like I say when you look at the two of them its clear tha some one copyed of the other

o and yes get rid of the bag asap here are not good not good atall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts