YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another thread a YD member who shall remain anonymous*, said the he thought there were lots of great posts on here which should not be lost, as they actually added some real value to the forum and were worth reading and learning from. One such post was Mark Powell's "Buoyancy Control – An Essential Skill"

Thankfully, Mark has already posted that up on the Articles Section but there are a load of other informative, useful posts out there hat should be set aside and posted in that section too for easy access. I guess that the posters either don't think their post is important, haven't noticed the articles section, couldn't care less or something else.

So, which articles do you think the author should post up in that section? If we mention them on here, maybe the author will see the interest here, or someone will PM them with a link to this post so that they can see they have actually made some sort of useful contribution and we would like them to post a copy in the Article section. OK, now is there any chance that we could keep this thread on track long enough to actually agree on a few proper articles please :angel:

Jay has already asked that we upload anything decent there http://www.yorkshire-divers.com/forums/contact-administrator/53121-new-articles-section.html

* Pssst it was Ratcliff here on post 46, but don't tell him I said that OK.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
He hasn't left, but he is having a hiatus. Only posting dive reports at the moment. PMs are disabled I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts