YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Recently at work our department was celebrating 500,000 hours without a Lost Time Incident. To do this they had £1000 of vouchers and were picking names at random to give away 20 x £50 vouchers.

I was one of the lucky ones to have won and this week I got my hands on the voucher! Hoorah!!! :)

There were a few different stores we could chose from and I opted for John Lewis (which can also be used in Waitrose). Only thing is... I'm not sure what to buy with it now! I'm happy to put extra cash towards it if it's for something good! (Max budget probably £200 but preferably less)

Was thinking of an Archos thingy.... This one as I like the wifi connecting bit. But it's a bit more than I'd like to spend really...

So.... What are your suggestions on what I should get with it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
If your into those type of gizmo things i'd get a good PDA

MP3s, videos,photos,word,powerpoint etc, games, internet. I use it for work as well, suppose it depends on what you would use it for.

·
Mad as a Haddock
2,206 Posts
Watch those vouchers for paper cuts:)

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Archos thingie looks great... might get one myself....:teeth:
If your into those type of gizmo things i'd get a good PDA

MP3s, videos,photos,word,powerpoint etc, games, internet. I use it for work as well, suppose it depends on what you would use it for.
Hmmmm, maybe!

It's mainly the wifi bit I'd be interested in so I could check mail / browse net in places with an available connection without having to fire up / carry the laptop.

I've also got an iPod Video which has put me off getting one as it would then just be made redundant...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts