YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chuck Norris put the laughter into manslaughter...
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya everyone...
now being such a "senior" member with a HUGE number of posts(wait for it...3!) just a little curious as into where all the green came from????? honestly, if you knew me personally you wouldn't like me that much...:angel: ...i'm on another dive forum and i'm still an "unkown quantity" at the minute! huh!! (Probably since i'm still open circuit, there's your clue!!) thanks greenies, I...eh...wot....WHERE!!!:)

1,339 Posts
heya everyone...
now being such a "senior" member with a HUGE number of posts(wait for it...3!) just a little curious as into where all the green came from????? honestly, if you knew me personally you wouldn't like me that much...:angel: ...i'm on another dive forum and i'm still an "unkown quantity" at the minute! huh!! (Probably since i'm still open circuit, there's your clue!!) thanks greenies, I...eh...wot....WHERE!!!:)
click on your user cp next to your FAQ link that will show you who greened you.heres another

·
Chuck Norris put the laughter into manslaughter...
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
click on your user cp next to your FAQ link that will show you who greened you.heres another
ah i see. god i'm gatherin up a right bit of these green, organic-y blobs...can they be cashed in? does ,say, greenforce accept them as credit? A HID for a 100 greens sounds resonable to me.......t'wood be nice...:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts