YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Founder of the S.F.T.D
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so after tonight you will need a passport to come to bonny scotland and all of us that voted for the SNP will have to bring 1 brick to the border to re-build the wall so we can chuck all the non scottish folk over it. We will get the money back for our oil, will stop giving you our water, our inventions over the last 100 years will become the poperty of Scotland. So you won't have Radio, TV, Telephone, Radar, Whiskey etc etc. Oh and our Oil and Orr Willie and the Broons there ours as well. What a load of crap :teeth:

·
Extracting the Urine
4,056 Posts
As long as that means all sweaty socks go back to scotland it's fine by me please please it means the alien disguised as a mother in law will go:teeth:

·
So much more than a child's play thing!
2,725 Posts
Thats OK because by the time we've chucked all the anglicised Jocks back over the wall yon bonnie isles will sink into the hole that once held oil. The politicos that started all this will be first of course :). Oh and we'll stop sending money for council tax rebates 'cos you won't be paying council taxes.

Independance for the Shetland Isles, that's what I say! :teeth:

Gareth

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
As long as that means all sweaty socks go back to scotland it's fine by me please please it means the alien disguised as a mother in law will go:teeth:

That sounds like a good idea. We can send back Gordon Brown as well, before he taxes us to even more hell!

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Ive had to vote labour for the first time ever to try and keep those bams in the snp out, its shocking

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Ok so after tonight you will need a passport to come to bonny scotland and all of us that voted for the SNP will have to bring 1 brick to the border to re-build the wall so we can chuck all the non scottish folk over it. We will get the money back for our oil, will stop giving you our water, our inventions over the last 100 years will become the poperty of Scotland. So you won't have Radio, TV, Telephone, Radar, Whiskey etc etc. Oh and our Oil and Orr Willie and the Broons there ours as well. What a load of crap :teeth:
Whiskey??? That is actually Irish. (or american)

·
Na it can't be that deep
283 Posts
If the SNP get in will the last person to leave Scotland turn off the lights
Also go's for the green 's

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
yup you can have scotland, then maybe the sweaty MPs will stop passing laws for england that dont apply in Scotland.

Maybe Northumberland council will put up a display at the border as bright as the Jockanese one.:) oh no that would be racist.

·
Liberal Lefty
1,694 Posts
I think it's a great idea - I'll go tri-nationality (England - born and live, Scotland - through scottish mother, Wales - through half welsh father) and that way when I go out drinking in the US and lose one of them through drunken idiocy I can always use the other two!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
It's amazing isn't it. Labour have just lost nearly 500 council seats, lost overall control in Wales, get overtaken by the SNP in Scotland and we still have a round of tossers including Mr T B. Lair trotting out the line that it really is a great result for the party as they didnt get trounced as much as they should have!!

You gotta love the labour spin machine! :angry:

·
Retired
2,054 Posts
Thank god im leaving the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
You gotta love the labour spin machine! :angry:
Not just Labour, they all have a go. Simon Hughes from the Lib Dems was on 5Live waxing lyrical about his Party s losses saying they were nt as bad as they expected ........which is obviously a result:confused:

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
The result in Scotland sounds like a real merss, with 100,000 spoiled ballot papers; it looks like with the SNP as biggest party but needing support from 2 others to govern, is a recipe for trouble.

Personally, I think a break up of The Union would be a great pity, because I've always felt that England & Scotland together are greater than the sum of the individual parts - but if it's what people want....

Notwithstanding my personal views, I think it would have been preferable for the SNP to have scored a win, they could then have had their referendum, which win or lose, either way, would be a good thing, it would be cathartic and they'd either go independent or the independence activists would be put back in their box.

It's a little bit like the Republic debate here, it was a cause of real division but since the referendum was held and lost, the whole issue has disappeared without trace and we got back to living our lives again.

In the event of a referendum in Scotland, would it be fair to have one in England & Wales too?

·
Founder of the S.F.T.D
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So now they have the power, we should get the following extra holidays. St Andrews Day, Burns Day, Alexander G Bell Day, Adam Smith Day, Andrew Carnegie Day, William Wallace Day, Robert the Bruce Day, Independance Day (When it Happens), May the 4th Day (When they got the Power), Bannockburn Day. Anyone want to add some more, i bet we could get a day off per week as a scottish holiday.

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
So now they have the power, we should get the following extra holidays. St Andrews Day, Burns Day, Alexander G Bell Day, Adam Smith Day, Andrew Carnegie Day, William Wallace Day, Robert the Bruce Day, Independance Day (When it Happens), May the 4th Day (When they got the Power), Bannockburn Day. Anyone want to add some more, i bet we could get a day off per week as a scottish holiday.
you all have 3 days a week off as it is .

sat sun & monday

last time i worked up that way, monday morning at work was a no no for most of the 2ooo lads on the site, head count on a monday morning,
out of 2000 , 700 turned up for work , 80% of that was paddys and brits

away to ya bed ladE :teeth:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts