YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mal, Vonny, Dud, Scubee and Lou.

the eyes have it, whats up with that?

i screamed when i saw puddle duds avatar and i may have to go to Dr. Frostys councelling service for years now.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh - that'd be Mod-Power. A certain BB obsessed mod has been creating his own "eye cabal" with the BB logo.
you don't all watch that still.

Dear Mr Mod. please feel free to delete this thread now i know the answer so as to limit any more promoting of that fecking reality TV drivel you so adore.

p.s get a life. :)

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
Ahhh - that'd be Mod-Power. A certain BB obsessed mod has been creating his own "eye cabal" with the BB logo.
Mine was given a bit of help by a techie who is also very good at designing YD stickers.. apparently it isn't so easy to modify an avatar that is moving.

It is becoming a bit of a sign... like a funny handshake. Thank goodness no-one has asked us to bare our chests yet :D

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Now, four out of the top five in the rep list have been given the 'BB treatment'.

l think Woz is next.
Chaseys legs could be a problem.
Wilbos could be done and Janos with his kiss on in the bath is a must :D

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
Now, four out of the top five in the rep list have been given the 'BB treatment'.

l think Woz is next.
Chaseys legs could be a problem.
Wilbos could be done and Janos with his kiss on in the bath is a must :D
To be fair Dude, the globe avatar treatment is reserved for those who have demonstrated a clear and intellectually raised awareness of the goodness that is Big Brother.

This should not be an award just dished out to people willy nilly.

Steve S got his because of his constant involvement in the B B 8 thread.

I am starting to think that Mr Fox, may be protesting too much as a smokescreen to cover his obsession with all things pink, 'aving it good in the hood, yoghurt tops,and general sketchiness. Watch out Soggy ...it could be you next :D

Mal

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.