YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to change a reasonable amount of Cyprus pounds into stirling. Any ideas where best to do this without being ripped off on commission/rate. Cheers, Andrew.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Take it your back then? I usually use eurochange but I usually buy from there? How about you keep them, and i'll buy them off you planning to get over there in a few weeks or sell them to stu he is working out there in a few weeks?

Good trip?

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
I use Travelex online (for convenience) but I'm told that Marks & Spencer are the best on the High Street

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
I ordered some US$ last week from SAGA :D

They were definitely the best exchange rate around, better than Travelex and M & S.

Ordered Friday afternoon and arrived Saturday morning, special delivery :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Just checked Saga and they offer the same rate for Euros and US Dollars as Travelex with the exception that Saga charge £3.95 for delivery if you're exchanging less than £300.

With Travelex you can arrange to pick up the currency at the airport on the way out as Bantam has said. I find this more convenient than waiting in for the postie.

I'm not old enough to use Saga either Fi :D

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Neither am I you cheeky bugger :D

Yes checked again and Travelex and Saga are the same today, they weren't last week though so it all depends on the day. I ordered enough not to get charged for delivery.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.