YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking for two spaces for Monday 7th May. As usual it's left to last minute to book (which is fine in the winter :frown: ) and Smudge's boat is full :frown: :frown: so after some inspiration for somewhere else.

Will have to be south coast anywhere between Plymouth and Southampton, would be nice to try somewhere new. Have been out of Weymouth, Exmouth, Plymouth, & Salcombe previously, so any suggestions? Big chunks of metal preferred to bits of rock :angel:

Cheers, Lloyd.

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Hi all,

Looking for two spaces for Monday 7th May. As usual it's left to last minute to book (which is fine in the winter :frown: ) and Smudge's boat is full :frown: :frown: so after some inspiration for somewhere else.

Will have to be south coast anywhere between Plymouth and Southampton, would be nice to try somewhere new. Have been out of Weymouth, Exmouth, Plymouth, & Salcombe previously, so any suggestions? Big chunks of metal preferred to bits of rock :angel:

Cheers, Lloyd.
There are plenty of spaces from Weymouth....Dive Charter with Dive Dorset - Recreational, Technical Scuba Diving ......or you could try Swanage

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I think there are spaces on the run we're doing to the Aeolian Sky on Monday, 12pm ropes off (1 dive only) using the shuttle from Dive Dorset (top Gun I think)

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Reactions: lloydwatkin
1 - 5 of 5 Posts