YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,
Which housing would someone recomend to fit a Fuji Finepix S2 Pro, I have looked online at the EWA Marine Flexible ones, and results from their site gallery look good,  and some by I think sea and Sea but at £1600 are bit OTT for amateur use, any advice or info would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Mark.  

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Mark
I have the previous mode and never found a 'hard' housing to fit, but they do a flexible bag one at UnderWater Cameras. I didnt buy the camera to do underwater snaps so I'm not too dissapointed but I think I would buy a different camera and housing for less than £1600 as an addition to the S2 as its too good to flood.
Trouble is the really good cameras (35mm or digital) arent popular enough to warrant mass producing housings and they assume you want top notch housings so charge top notch money. The bags look a little risky to be taken to 40m IMO.

Tom asked a similar question recently see

digital housing

Matt

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Thanks Matt,
The fexible one does look useful, but And it is  BIG BUT as to the risk,like you say so It looks like a 4-5 megapixel compact type +housing etc is the way to go.

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

Cheers Matt,
I missed it, just got back from w/e with the girlfriend, dont know much about that model but with all the bits £321 for winning bid looked a good buy IMO. cheers for pointing to link.

Mark

1 - 5 of 5 Posts