• Scubapro R380

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#32CD32'>I use Cyklons all round. Main Reg on a 2m hose, alternate on neck bungee, travel stage, deco stage and on a pool/holiday set.

Used to use TX40s but switched to the cyklons for the ease of either side use. TX40s went onto stages, then decided that I would be better off having the same regs all round.

What do you use?

Juz

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Oceanics
DX4 I think 1st stage with a Delta 2nd as main set (cold rated) hated the long hose plus Sp4 and Alpha for second set.
SP4 - not supposed to be cold rated, had no problem (oh dear) as yet in cold Stoney mid-winter so cant see a reason to out it (yet) but it used to be on the pony I could throttle manually, twins might be different game.
Fine regs for what I use them for i.e. down to 35m
Matt

·
TDI Instructor Trainer
2,949 Posts
Imported post

Jetstreams on main (2m hose) and backup on neckalce.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Oceanic Omega,  primary and backup.

Daz

·
iGeek therefore iTrek
3,253 Posts
Imported post

Dacor viper metal reg as the primary (superb) and dacor fury as the pony reg

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
Imported post

If anyone gets tired of their Jetstreams and looks to turf them out onto the side of the road or leave them tied to a lampost, I am more than happy to take them into my Jetstream Protection League Sanctuary.

Unfortunately to date I have been unable to get Lottery Funding for this very important charity

Simon

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

TX 50 main 2m hose
TX 40 back up reg
TX 50 Rich deco
Alpher 7 Deep deco

Apex rock  

TX 50 main reg is tuned to perfection so free flows easily untill submerged and the TX40 back up is detuned to prevent free flows. TX 50 rich deco reg is also tuned to perfection but thats OK as it is gased up and switched off untill I hit the 9m stop. Alpher 7 is a great reg and I am happy to use it on deep stops down to 50m. It does have a tendancy to free flow on the surface but once in the water its fine.  All regs breath dry and I love the DST ist stages on the Apex. They make hose routing a doddle

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Prime mate
264 Posts
Imported post

ATX 50 for me.  

I've found the DST hose routing annoying - probably because I have a single tank, so the hoses come out sideways instead of down.  

r

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi

I have TX100's on twinset.

TX40's with DS4 on stages/deco bottles

On my singles rig I have an Aqualung legend 1st stage and primary with a TX40 second stage backup. I'll get an Aqualung second stage to match when I get round to it but it all works just fine.

Andy

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Imported post

Poseidon Jetstreams

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>I have an assortment of reg's Jetstream main reg, Triton for deep trimix gas, US Masters for deep deco, and Oceanic Alpha Nitrox for rich mix. However I don't dive Trimix, so just tend to use the Jetstream
 they just seemed to turn up, over time with purchases. Almost forgot a T50 and some other old regs somewhere.

Need to get my kit into some kind of sensible order, and achieve some uniformity as I progress with my diving. I do like the Jetstream.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>Apeks Black Pearl main Apeks atx 50 octopus dont freeze no worries.
Used to have mares Abysmal total crap.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#F52887'>well cyclon on long hose, and mk16 r380 on other tank, plus a mk2 r190 pony reg knocking around too

·
Registered
947 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>ATX100's on my twinset

TX50 with DST on my stage/deco cylinder/s

Regards,

Mark.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>x-stream main       it kcks
mk2 r380 secondry
tx50  rich deco

·
Registered
481 Posts
Imported post

I have Apeks ATX200 (so voted "other") with ATX40 backup, but after buying ATX50 plus ATX40 for a mate £223 at the last dive show, kind of regret paying top whack for the 200. Performance seems very similar.

Apeks = top kit for the money.

Cheers,

Fraser.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Imported post

I clicked on other - Scubapro Mk25TA first stage with S600 on the main and R380 as the alternate.

It's given me nothing but trouble recently (freeflows after 10mins, stops freeflowing when you ascend to 7m), despite being in and out of the shop and following all the suggestions given.  It's going back again tomorrow.

I've got an Apeks DS4/TX40 on my pony which, thankfully, has worked everytime I've needed it.

dan.

·
The Artist known formerly as 'ScubaRGN2'
386 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Jetstreams for me but i have got scubapro R380 as spares

1 - 20 of 123 Posts