YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts
I could, but then garf knows my login becuase he's ace. Also, while we're at it, on the evolutionary scale of diving, I am a small, mud-dwelling, single-cellular lifeform, with a prediliction for consuming my own excrement, whereas Garf is a great diver.

And I smell. And have a tiny willy.

Reactions: Lazlo

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
I could, but then garf knows my login becuase he's ace. Also, while we're at it, on the evolutionary scale of diving, I am a small, mud-dwelling, single-cellular lifeform, with a prediliction for consuming my own excrement, whereas Garf is a great diver.

and a crap mask which was a gift from Garf
:D

·
No social integrator
4,457 Posts

That's a real shame - have some green to make up for it. :angel:

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

no Dave I am so sorry I did not mean to type that it was the sanding I was looking forward too that made me do it, please forgive me.

I promise not to do it again :)

Garf
PS who else know my log on then :)

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
who else know my log on then :)
Being cloned all knowledge is shared so any dark lord can access your login by using the main Borg brain (Claire).

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts