YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a look at the video clips:

IGN: Endless Ocean Preview

It's a shame there's no actual controls on the diving for air supply, deco, depth etc but looks quite nice anyway. There's an on line bit that allows you to meet up with other divers and go exploring which may be fun?
Due for release in the US in October so maybe here in time for Santa.

Cheers

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
PADI trained look at the hoses dragging everywhere.

SWMBO pointed this out to me when the adverts were on just before Christmas, very nearly bought a wii just forr this game but I came to my senses.:)

Reactions: Hickdive

·
Registered
416 Posts

These are the kind of comments that stop me crossing over. Very happy with padi training I recieved. I Dive with a BSAC club. People in glass houses!!! Little wonder BSAC membership is falling, people can't be arsed with sly I'm a better diver than you.

Have a red :frown:

·
12,604 Posts

These are the kind of comments that stop me crossing over. Very happy with padi training I recieved. I Dive with a BSAC club. People in glass houses!!! Little wonder BSAC membership is falling, people can't be arsed with sly I'm a better diver than you.

Have a red :frown:

PADI trained too did you not see the smiley :) :) :) :) have one back

Kin ell do people not read posts properly these days, even my profile says PADI trained , and where did I say I am a better diver than you. thats why I put a smiley on the ned so peple would know that it was a funny comment not a dig.

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Endless Ocean 2 = twins, long hose and a bungied backup!
:)
obviously only available in black, and buy one get the other two team members free:teeth:

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
I've played it and i managed about 30 minutes before it got boring.Its Ok for Kids if you want them to learn about marine life, if your happy with them swimming up to every fish in the ocean and poking and stroking it, cos thats part of the game.

BUT - things like the line "don't worry about your air supply when you get into trouble i'll pull you back up" did make me flinch.

then theres the going for a ride on the Blue Whale and the dolphins and just about every other marine life, grab hold and ride around for a while.

and possibly my favourite, that non of my family understood, diving to 50m then returning to 5m and back again 7 times and then getting straight out. I was expecting him to be screaming with agony but no.

so for the Kids maybe 6 out of 10, for divers 3 out of 10.

·
Registered
416 Posts
PADI trained too did you not see the smiley :) :) :) :) have one back

Kin ell do people not read posts properly these days, even my profile says PADI trained , and where did I say I am a better diver than you. thats why I put a smiley on the ned so peple would know that it was a funny comment not a dig.

Right back at ya, sent me a green instead of a red silly billy .

·
12,604 Posts

·
More yokel than local moi luvver
1,280 Posts
Can we keep this going untill Friday:popcorn:

·
Registered
416 Posts

·
12,604 Posts
Nah I used the 2 new pics for forum eejits.

I don't tend to red people unless they reach levels of extreme stupidity or offensiveness , and you haven't quite reached that level yet.

the green was a aww isn't the poster funny blob.

Reactions: 861-218
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.