YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
Will Ferrell just isn't funny, ever!! I struggle to watch anything he has done, he's not funny in this, his co-star is though.

·
I see Red people
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno i think elf is one of the funniest films ive seen
ok so hes had some bad ones(bewitched the producers curious george) but he doesnt seem to mind the piss being taken out of him

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Will Ferrell just isn't funny, ever!! I struggle to watch anything he has done, he's not funny in this, his co-star is though.

i'm with you on this one, but then again theres very few american comedic actors that i think are actually funny, the only one that is, to my mind is Robin Williams and even he's had some very poor films.

·
Mark Milburn
4,076 Posts
What about Anchorman? Hilarious :)
That's one film I couldn't watch, after 30 minutes I was thinking what the hell am I doing wasting my life watching this rubbish, I also felt the same about the Life Aquatic with Bill Murray.

·
Registered
989 Posts
That's one film I couldn't watch, after 30 minutes I was thinking what the hell am I doing wasting my life watching this rubbish, I also felt the same about the Life Aquatic with Bill Murray.
Well just shows how varied comedy taste is, as Anchorman is an absoloute fantastic film :teeth:

IMO :angel:

·
Going down and loving it
831 Posts
The Life Aquatic now there was 2 hours of my life i want back. I'd take root c annal work over that. It would be more entertaining and sure as hell have more laughs in it.

I wonder if I can sue bill and the studio for emotional damage and wasting my time.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
I'll see your Patch Adams and raise you a one hour photo :eek:

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Speaking as someone who is 2.5 hours into 5 hours of Root canal treatment, I would take issue with what you are saying....and I haven't even seen the film in question ;)

Rgrds
Mal

Is it safe? ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

P.S. good luck with the rest of it :eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts