YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be at Wraysbury all weekend doing my Rescue Diver course, I'm really looking foward to it and have been reading some good things on YD about it. So if you here me shouting bring me a pizza:)

·
Dive Ninja and now Trainee Kit-donkey
157 Posts
Good luck with the RD! I'm sure you'll find it a lot of fun. It was certainly the most rewarding course i've done so far. Let us know how it goes!

Xav

·
Registered
181 Posts
Eat 3 or 4 weetabix before you go. It's knackering, but well worth it. Just out of interest what song, if any, is being suggested these days to get the speed of chest compressions (100/1 min) right. I was taught to use "Nelly the elephant", my wife was advised the theme tune to "Match of the day"!!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Good luck - it's the hardest, but most rewarding and fun course you'll have done to date! I'm helping a friend with a drysuit at Wrayspuddle on Sunday, so see you there! Do you like pepperoni on your pizza? :teeth:

·
I'm a country member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll enjoy, but am prepared for some hard word. Report next week, hopefully

Nettlebum, I be the one with the green Discovery and red and black drysuit oh and no hair:)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks guys, I'm sure I'll enjoy, but am prepared for some hard word. Report next week, hopefully

Nettlebum, I be the one with the green Discovery and red and black drysuit oh and no hair:)
I be the one in a knackered grey golf with the wing mirror held on with Duct Tape, and a blue and black drysuit. And lots of long dark hair!!! (I'm a girl by the way!)

Enjoy your course, and once again, good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts