YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Somebody want to fill in the blank for that one?

Sounds like my kind of crowd, I'll go grab myself a beer
:teeth:
This is an amusing tale but you really needed to be there .... at about 2am after some refreshment and a good meal, and to have cheated death with 12 others in the Dude's Landy.

The story, as I recall it, is a little different to how it's reported and the reported version *is* a lot more vulgar.

That said, you need to get on a gig and have your own war stories rather than revive my drunken ramblings over two years later :D I can highly recommend them ..... the gigs that is ... not my drunken ramblings ;)

Come to think of it, what is the big YD gig this year?

On a side note and because I am sure the individual concerned is not following this thread, I made another of my "classics" at the Farnes gig last year that has had a detrimental affect on the lives of one of the divers who heard it. They sent me a pm the other day explaining their plight and I have to say it's rare to actually laugh out loud at a pm, but that's what I did. Priceless!!

Cheers
Mal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.