YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the latest NDAC news e-shot

Accommodation coming soon to NDAC

How does under £18 per person per night sound in a cosy, heated wooden wigwam camping cabin.

Wooden Wigwams offer the ideal 4 season camping holiday or short break, for group's families and couples. A great low cost alternative to youth hostels, B&Bs, self catering or camping.

Presently most people are spending between £35 - £60 per person per night in hotels and B&Bs around Chepstow, not to mention petrol travelling to and from the National Diving & Activity Centre.

Wigwams are the ultimate eco cabin, secure and lockable the wigwams truly offer all year round camping, and the best bit, no pitching a tent in the rain!

We believe we will be the only UK dive centre to be able to offer onsite accommodation at very reasonable rates and we hope to have the new wigwams in place in the first quarter of 2011.

The full news item can be read here>

Or the e-shot can be read here>

·
Naturally blonde - please type slowly
680 Posts
Awesome - we camp often in the summer-ish months not far away but this sounds great!!! Will dogs be allowed to stay on site?

·
Winding up the precious since 2009
2,988 Posts
Awesome - we camp often in the summer-ish months not far away but this sounds great!!! Will dogs be allowed to stay on site?
+1, although I do still think I'll keep camping, I've got the van for it now!

·
The smell of freshly turned delrin is more powerfu
3,173 Posts

lol dont talk about garf like that :)

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
We need a sign that says "HP's Sex Shed"
I'm sure if we sponsored it, we could call it anything we liked :)

I think we could follow it up with a decent strapline - something like "Guaranteed to put smoke signals up your Wigwam"

Digs.

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Apparently, they will be on site in a couple of weeks, and ready to be slept in 2-3 weeks ahead of the ironing :)
Is that "3 weeks" similar to the buses that have now been sat there 2 years or "soon" for the cafe/bar building that was "a few weeks" away from being done 2 years ago ? :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
We need a sign that says "HP's Sex Shed"
and another saying ''abandon hope all ye who enter. or are entered in here''

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
and another saying ''abandon hope all ye who enter. or are entered in here''
Maybe a pump-action litre bottle of vetlube nailed to the outside of the door and a pump-action litre bottle of alcohol gel on the inside of the door. Along with a pamphlet "Coping with the complete loss of your rectal dignity".

·
The King Of The Divan
1,848 Posts
whatever you want to call them - they are very comfortable. Have stayed in similar up in Gairloch and they were great. Glad we did as we had a fine view out of our hutch door on a horrendously windy day at tents being blown past followed in hot pursuit by their owners :) . When the wind stopped they were also a fine refuge from the midgey ba5tards.

Snash

1 - 19 of 19 Posts