YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
2401 - 2420 of 2424 Posts

·
Resident 'Cloggie'
581 Posts
And (because I know you all care :) ) we have now downed the first 3 bosses in Mount Hyjal and died horribly in Black Temple!

I feel all ub3r and l33t and stuff that 14 year olds say. Probably.

However none of the bosses dropped any nice loot for me :(

But have you seen the stuff coming in patch 2.4? twin, awesome, fist weapons to be purchased with heroic badges. I just need 150 badges now which is a shame as we never actually go to heroics or kara anymore.....!

·
Resident 'Cloggie'
581 Posts
Boring raid progress announcement time:

Still only downed 3 bosses in Mount Hyjal but now done 4 in Black Temple too which includes Teron Gorefiend, the first of the "hard" bosses :)

Black Temple is awesome btw, the graphics are amazing, really epic and the music is brilliantly done. It's the first place that actually improves on Naxx IMHO.

:)

·
Murky diving newbie
77 Posts
Hey all! Just came across this thread - how nice to find other WoW addicts!

My brother got me into WoW relatively recently, even though I used to be majorly addicted to Diablo 2. Anyhoo, I only have a Level 31 tauren hunter, though need to learn more about the other classes!

·
Murky diving newbie
77 Posts
I'm on Proudmoore, because my bro is also on Proudmoore. Not sure if it's an issue now that I'm over here and that's a US server. I could always start a new character on a server over here...? :)

·
part man, part dolphin, three-quarters badger
81 Posts
Anyone playing this ?

Brought it the other day as it was on sale, bl00dy addicted to the game now !

Just off for another 5 minutes fix, only 5 more I promise !!!
I've been playing it since Beta Test and I am eagerly awaiting the upcoming Lich King expansion pack. I've got a couple of level 70s on Scarshield Legion and Hellfire, also some lower toons scattered on Eathern Ring and some other servers the name of which escapes me now.

If you're on any of these servers, send me PM and I can come a help you with some quests.

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
Help!

Got a problem getting onto the server...

I can (seemingly) log in, and I can move my character around, but I can't interact with anyone... I can't log out properly, the only way I can get off the WoW screen is to Ctrl Alt Del... any ideas anyone...:redface:

Pete

·
It doesn't look like that from where I'm sitting..
4,745 Posts
that's a weird one. have you checked out the official blizz forums (forums.wow-europe.com) to see if it's a known problem?
Yeah, started raking through after I posted this... seems there is/has been a problem (well the symptoms seem the same as mine), but it was late , and I'm not as much of a night owl as some of you, so I'll keep on looking - seems to have occurred after one of the recent patches, as with others... Don't have the problem with my PC at work. I thought it may have been a Norton problem, but checked the settings on there and Blizzard has all of the rights it needs... I'll keep on going, and if push comes to shove, I'll have to delete it all off, reload and go through about 10 patch uploads!

Pete

·
Resident 'Cloggie'
581 Posts
Yep, tidying stuff up before the expansion :)

I've got as far as the Erodar Twins in Sunwell Plateau but not got time to raid at the moment, however my gear is all pretty much T6 class so I am ready for the leveling rush...

In the meantime, I am grinding a few reputations to Exalted, collecting a few pets (as they won't take up bag or bank space in WotLK), saving up some gold (got 9k at the moment) and leveling a few alts gently.

Probably playing 3-4 hours a week max at the moment.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Now I am not a gamer so have no idea what this is all about, but I hope you all got your copies of the new game, but seeing a few of you on the news makes me think at least some of you must be a little strange :)

·
Optimist
119 Posts
Warcraft

Anyone still playing?

·
Resident 'Cloggie'
581 Posts
Yep, when I have a few moments here and there.

lvl 80 now and working through Naxx, completed the heroic dungeons except for some of the more insane achievements.

I also own a travellers tundra mammoth (the one that can take 2 passengers and comes with vendors :) ) which awesome when out questing as I never run out of bag space.

(nyargle, lvl 80 shaman on moonglade)

2401 - 2420 of 2424 Posts