YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

After seeing no end of links from Divernet fora (ta Mr T), I've finally got my backside into gear and registered with YD - looks like fun and some of the topics are well interesting.  For info, been diving YBOD (Yellow Box of Debt) since Nov 2001 and have kicked the arse out of it all year, though not to Anne-Marie's extent I'm sorry to say.
Cheers all

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Rob mate,

You are indeed most welcome. Glad to see another 'box' user coming aboard too. Make the place your own, we're a little more casual down here in the 'galley', and won't be handing out warnings or deletions of posts unless they bring either us or the board into potential legal wranglings - so fill yer boots mate and get in amongst it!!

Feel free to post, pose and answer questions. Don't be shy when it comes to getting yourself invited onto any of the troop gigs - conversely, don't be shy about recommending/suggesting a troop dive somewhwere.

Goes without saying that your presence will make the Rebreather Forum a healthier place; please take some time to give tips, offer any advice you can and let us know about some of the wreck dives you've done in the Wreck Forum.

Once again, wlecome aboard mate. Dive safe.

(Edited by Bren Tierney at 2:33 am on Dec. 19, 2002)

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hello, welcome to our site!  Dive safely, take care and look forward to reading you.  Ribbet.

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Yellow Box Of Debt - I like that.   Very apt since the bloody thing is robbing me blind on cells, lime and batteries. Still mustn't grumble when I see how long helium lasts in it
<very large grin>

Welcome to YD.  Give the box ####!

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

No worries John, thanks for the welcome.

AM - it's difficult to keep the grin off me gob, and that's a year after buying it.  PS you are getting your cells & batteries on the cheap aren't you?

·
Banned
217 Posts
Imported post

Allo there.  I had a bit of an epic recently with my cells and I have definitely used up 2 of my nine lives but I'm still here!   Yeah, I get the batteries cheap, if you want sources let me know. Also, I have got a sofnolime syndicate together as we get a good price break for 5 tubs if you are interested in coming into it. My email is [email protected] but I'm away after today until after new year so drop me a line - when I return we will be ordering about 65 batteries (can add yours to this if you wish) and tubs of sofnolime.  Enough to get us through the winter build up schedule <large grin>.  Take it easy.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

As soon as I hit the 'submit' button on that last post I thought 'What am I saying? Course she's getting all on the cheap! D'oh.'  V. Interested in the cheap lime deal, but OK for batteries.  I'll catch up with you in the new year.
Regds
Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts