YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I've never been but have discovered that its a site I can actually get to reasonably easily on public transport. I assume its accesible to a lot of people on here, London being a big place and all.

I'd like to go to have a look at it since it'll be my closest site fore the foreseeable future and hope its not as bad as I've heard! Also because I could do with some easy dives to get my kit all sorted before the season starts in earnest and its somewhere I can get to.

Would appreciate a buddy of any level, possibly also getting themselves sorted to make them more patient with my pre-season faffing!

Thanks.Iestyn.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Iestyn,

I'm due a day in lieu from work next week and a mate and I were thinking of diving probably either Wednesday or Thursday, probably at Wraysbury. If you are interested let me know.

Also, where will you be travelling from? If you're on the way might be able to pick you up.

All the best,

Ian

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

A few of us are looking at going to Wraysbury on Sun 7th March, playing with new drysuits etc.
May also be able to give you a lift to/from Reading Station (or if you get the stopper from Oxford, Tilehurst Station)
Simon A

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Thanks Simon but it looks like I'm going on Wednesday now and unlikely to be won over enough to want to go on the Sunday as well. If it all goes nipples skywards will get in touch re the Sunday but think it won't so hope to see you on another gig. (Especially as Reading is so convenient!!). Thanks again. Iestyn.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Definitley Wednesday if anyone else is interested in joining us as my regular buddy has decided to brave the cold in his rather home made semi-dry, conveniently he also has a less home made car:)

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Need to check the diary but I fancy coming along Sunday the 7th, I'll be faffing with the twins too. Looks like I'm buddyless at the moment. OK?

Matt

·
Duvet Diver
1,862 Posts
Imported post

Mattbin,
It shouldnt be a problem. Me and the wife wont be turning up until 1 'ish
Best bet is to check with WannaDiveNotWork, we are currently sorting it out on UK divers (Where I post as SmartMonkey)

Simon A

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (j.w. @ Feb. 26 2004,21:29)]Faffing!
<font color='#F52887'>One of our club boats is called Faff this might tell you something about our club..........

·
Registered
964 Posts
Imported post

I'll probably be there teaching a rescue course in the next week or two - I'll find out when.

·
"Right, done the pool stuff, what's next.........?
483 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
One of our club boats is called Faff this might tell you something about our club..........
It obviously means you are very good Mary. We do loads of Faffing. In fact we are still Faffing. I'm sure we will get it one day!

John,could you let me know when, I would be interested in the course, cheers John.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts