YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Looking for someone to dive with next Sunday (10th August), thinking of Wraysbury as it’s closeish for me (I’m in South / Southwest London). Could also be tempted a little further afield (e.g. Sussex coast) as long as it doesn’t involve too early a start...

Pertinent info: I’m a newbie trying to get into UK diving - AOW, 25ish dives mainly tropical, grand total of 3 UK sea dives to date (+ Stoney & Horsea). Want to stay shallowish (20 M or so), do a bit of DMSB deployment practice, and not to be involved in the deaths of any marine life

Anybody interested?

Cheers,
Tom

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

cant mate sorry I am going to Hull  

Jules

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

You lucky, lucky.... I hear Hull's very warm this time of year.
Never mind, only 2 weeks until the cavern diving in Spain - sorry, I mean Dundee Harbour...

Tom

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Right, whichever thread you leave your Hull smugness on, I'll find it. And I'll keep getting upset by it.

Well, I'm organising a trip to see a mate in "Plymouth" at the moment, which will be nice, as there's 7 other boys coming along who aren't afraid of a few beers. All it's going to take is a few minutes of e-mail fun and I'm sorted for a week of diving for about £150 by my reckoning. In blue water, and with someof the nicest caverns there are. I think I might just start a thread to take the proverbial. Out of everyone that is in the position I was in before I went out this evening. Yay! I can pretend I'm going to Plymouth, and actually it's somewhere really hot! Menorca! Oops, I said it.
 Have I cursed it?

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Digger @ Aug. 06 2003,00:26)]Right, whichever thread you leave your Hull smugness on, I'll find it. And I'll keep getting upset by it.

Well, I'm organising a trip to see a mate in "Plymouth" at the moment, which will be nice, as there's 7 other boys coming along who aren't afraid of a few beers. All it's going to take is a few minutes of e-mail fun and I'm sorted for a week of diving for about £150 by my reckoning. In blue water, and with someof the nicest caverns there are. I think I might just start a thread to take the proverbial. Out of everyone that is in the position I was in before I went out this evening. Yay! I can pretend I'm going to Plymouth, and actually it's somewhere really hot! Menorca! Oops, I said it.
 Have I cursed it?
Bloody charming,  all of us being really sensitive and the first oportunity you have to start talking about the nice place your planning on visiting...    

Would you believe it.

Daz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts