YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hoping to dive the Bretagne again, off Teignmouth (Devon)at the weekend - anybody know what the vis is like at the moment?

(It's a good wreck, as it is fairly intact, and sitting the right way up at around 30m-ish.  Sea bed is muddy and flat. Watch out for agressive pollack - they don't like dive lights!)  

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Cant help you with the info mate but am looking forward to hearing your rreport.  i would love to get down to the south coast and do the big ones this summer coming.

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Doesn't look likely at the moment :eek:(

Vis seems to be 0 to .5m everywhere.  Boats cancelled, gales approaching...  I heard that there was diving to be had in Cornwall, but that's hours away, even from here...

Full report to be posted once I finally get down there...  You might want to dream up a format so we know what's interesting to people and so we don't miss anything out...

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

oh, thats a shame.  however, you will get there soon im sure.  make sure you take a camera, its pictures we want!!

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

####.  Another new project - "build waterproof case for digital camera"  Does the autofocus get screwed by the case/water? Will I have to increase the exposure time to compensate for the light colour?  Oh my brain hurts...  

Hang on, isn't there an underwater photo forum here...

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

See the camera i got for £20 at www.7dayshop.com do a search for underwater camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts