YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably with case. Don't mind if it needs new cell or battery, provided the asking price reflects this & it's otherwise in working order.

TIA

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Why limit yourself to those two? Dunno what cell the OxySpy uses, but the Analox uses one that isn't used in any CCRs meaning you will need to buy new ones rather than scrounging old ones that still have a couple of years use in them. I use a Vandagraph VN202 which uses old Sentinel/Boris cells and can use any cell with a patch cable costing less that £2.

·
Disgruntled Member
563 Posts
I have an OxySpy for sale. Needs a new cell but yours for £100 delivered ovno
am just putting a post together with pictures

Let me know

Olly

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why limit yourself to those two? Dunno what cell the OxySpy uses, but the Analox uses one that isn't used in any CCRs meaning you will need to buy new ones rather than scrounging old ones that still have a couple of years use in them. I use a Vandagraph VN202 which uses old Sentinel/Boris cells and can use any cell with a patch cable costing less that £2.
Thanks for the info. I'd heard that these two brands are good, in part because they have an internal sensor (less prone to wearing out/ being damaged). I'm happy to look at other brands if their units are reliable and have user-changeable cells & batteries.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Steph,
I have one (an Oxyspy) that I haven't used for sometime now. Will need a new cell, but is fine other than that. You are welcome to it.... £60. I hope that's reasonable! Hard to tell....
Ian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.