YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

hi there,

Has any one got any jack cousteau vids for sale.
I am looking for the 10 top dive spots he filmed by the readers digest in the eighties.
I have a few bids on ebay on a couple but want some more if anyone can email me with a list.
PS.. does anyone know who runs the dive club that operates in the Olypmic pool in leeds.. PADI or BSAC, any phone numbers would be useful, I want a couple of pool sessions before i head of to far east.

Cheers
Dolly

·
aka Rich.
166 Posts
Imported post

No on the videos, sorry.

Re: clubs using the Olympic Pool, assume this is another name for the International Pool in the City Centre. Just to check we are talking about the same place. Anyway there are a couple of clubs that I've seen that use it. I think the main one is http://www.dive-leeds.com it's a BSAC club.

If your interested in joining a non-training club in the Leeds area. You could try www.rohodiveclub.co.uk, joining details and benefits are on the site. We are a BSAC club officially and have BSAC membership but most divers are actually PADI qualified. As you'll see from the website we usually have plenty going on and keep it pretty informal. The club philosophy is that it's a group of friends meeting to arrange diving (around 75 active members). This doesn't mean we don't follow best practise on anything to do with safety BTW.

We meet on a Thursday night at 7:30pm at RoHo. Your more than welcome to come along for a few weeks and see if you like it before joining. Drop me a PM if your interested in coming tonight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Imported post

Now you can see why I use a muppet as my avatar!! Maybe next time I will read the entire post before I reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts