YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand from Woz he is no longer in the nut business but does anyone have some spares? I saw a set in real life today and would like to get some. Please help as it feels odd to covet another man's nuts!!!:redface:

Cheers, Richie.

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Awww, that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear that Woz will not be sharing his nuts with the masses.

I couldn't carry on if I was no longer able to caress Woz's nuts and give them a playful twist.

Good luck with the quest!

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts

·
3,004 Posts

·
Irish Cave Diver in the making
3,241 Posts
I guess one of these would do:

326-9303

326-9375

448-9277

·
3,004 Posts

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
Indeed, but it's ugly compared to this one:

326-9375
Yes very nice but when yours is wet and slippy you can't screw it hard unlike mine that even when wet you can get a tight grip on the flange.

Ahem.

·
3,004 Posts
Yes very nice but when yours is wet and slippy you can't screw it hard unlike mine that even when wet you can get a tight grip on the flange.
Perhaps, although I've never had a problem gripping the wet and slippy flange.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do we need a poll: do you grip a wet flange with your right or left hand?

I am not sure I can cope with flanges, butts, nuts and wetness this early in the week:)

P.S. Woz, watching the vid on NUSAC I am not sure you understand the concept of stripping. Full marks for wipping the audience though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.