YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Never came in here much, stuck to the planned trips and Surface interval....When diving I worked on the principal that a diver with a camera deserved to be "Biilly no Mates" and the bigger the camera the further you kept away in the hope that as a single diver I didn't get "Buddied" with them.
BUT now I have a new all singing all dancing Sony P10 with the housing on its way from Hong Kong as we speak.
Does this now mean that when I'm on holiday "Buddies" with no camera's will hide in there cabins or do an engine inspections 2 minutes before the dive is due to begin.
Or am I joining a whole different "Class" of diver.  
Looking forward to boreing the Arse off someone on my trip to the southern Red Sea in April, be warned..........

Dive Safe , Risk Assess.......

TOG Diver    

·
Grumbler-chief in Residence
1,969 Posts
Imported post

No chance of that Peter, we got cameras, video's and the anoraks to go with them.

Andrew

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Fiona
Thanks for the invite looking forward to playing with our P10's,    we can start a club, show our pictures, get famous , receive a oscar, get the Nobel Peace prize....all we ask is that the wildlife stand still...........

See you all in April

Dive Safe Risk Assess

TOG Diver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts