YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had such a great time on Bantam's trip that we've decided to do it again! I have booked a trip for the weekend of 19/20/21 October. Diving is shallow and scenic and has been booked through Marine Quest, who have a nice boat, 'North Star', with a lift.

See here and here for more information of our last trip.

The Harbourside accommodation (through Marine Quest) is spacious and very clean. It consists of two en suite rooms with three bunks in each (sleeps 12). I have booked this for Fri 19 & Sat 20 October. Brekkie is included.

The boat is booked Sat 20 & Sun 21. Ropes off will be 8.30 am (but we will have all Saturday afternoon to start early if we need to ).

Total cost is £100 for the weekend.

I will need a deposit of £50 from you by 8 July as per my PM and posts below. There are now a number of subs so if I don't hear from you by 8 July your place goes to the subs. Most of you have been in touch :)

Helen xxx

1. Buoyant Babe In the bank
2. Eeyore Paid in full
3. Yazzyfooty Paid in full
4. The Goat Paid in full
5. Sivafish Paid in full
6. Thirtymetres Paid in full
7. DIVE BUDDHA Paid in full
8. Gram43 Paid in full
9. Scubee Paid in full
10.Nick S Paid in full
11.Daniel Taylor Paid in full
12.Maria Kjellen Paid in full

SUBS

1. Daz217
2. Awesome Dave (Daz's mate)
4. Mark Dalton (Gram43's mate)

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
Gig list update.

Hiya,

Updated the list with Euan as Gram43 + 1.

Looking forward to it.

Graham

P.S. Helen, hope you don't mind. :teeth:

We had such a great time on Bantam's trip that we've decided to do it again! I have booked a trip for the weekend of 19/20/21 October. Diving is shallow and scenic and has been booked through Marine Quest, who have a nice boat, 'North Star', with a lift.

The Harbourside accommodation (through Marine Quest) is spacious and very clean. It consists of two en suite rooms with three bunks in each (sleeps 12). I have booked this for Fri 19 & Sat 20 October. Brekkie is included.

The boat is booked Sat 20 & Sun 21. Ropes off will be 8.30 am (but we will have all Saturday afternoon to start early if we need to ).

Total cost is £105 for the weekend.

I will need a deposit of £50 from you ASAP - please PM me for details of where to send cheques.

If there is enough demand there is the possibility of booking the boat for another 12 divers on both Sat and Sun for ropes off at 1.00 pm. Some people would need to find alternative accommodation as the Harbourside only sleeps up to 15, but we can sort that out.

Helen xxx

1. Buoyant Babe
2. Eeyore
3. Yazzyfooty
4. The Goat
5. Sivafish
6. Robin Jones
7. DIVE BUDDHA
8. Gram43
9. Gram43 + 1 (Euan)

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts

Total cost is £105 for the weekend.

I will need a deposit of £50 from you ASAP - please PM me for details of where to send cheques.

If there is enough demand there is the possibility of booking the boat for another 12 divers on both Sat and Sun for ropes off at 1.00 pm. Some people would need to find alternative accommodation as the Harbourside only sleeps up to 15, but we can sort that out.

Helen xxx

1. Buoyant Babe
2. Eeyore
3. Yazzyfooty
4. The Goat
5. Sivafish
6. Robin Jones
7. DIVE BUDDHA
8. Gram43
9. Euan (Graham's mate)

10. Nick S

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Deposits Please!

Hi All

As it's probably pay day for most of us this is just a gentle reminder, for those who haven't already been in touch, that I'd like deposits in by 8 July.

I'm away the following week so I'd like then all banked and cleared and the cheque off to Marine Quest before I go.

Sorry that the initial deposit is high - Marine Quest have asked for the accommodation fees up front from everyone, hence £50.

Cheers

Helen

·
aka Nanny McG
252 Posts
Hiya Helen
Could you pop me down as a sub please.
Thanks
Su

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Damn! I would like to go on this trip havent dived eyemouth for ages, however, I guess I will have to settle for diving in Gran Canariq that week!! Oh the pain....

·
16,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Damn! I would like to go on this trip havent dived eyemouth for ages, however, I guess I will have to settle for diving in Gran Canariq that week!! Oh the pain....
I can put you on the subs list to make another boat up if you wish to cancel your Gran Canaria trip Andy? :)

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Hmmm l;et me think about that one.....

Guess Ill stick with GC!

·
aka Nanny McG
252 Posts
Brill - can't wait:teeth:

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.