Imported post

Ok lads and lasses - the above are here at last so here is the script:

Fleeces - £25
Polo - £20
Stickers - £1.50

P&P - £4.95

Cheques made payable to Jason Bolt and sent to:

[deleted]

I have 25 fleeces and 25 polo shirts of various sizes and either Black or Blue. Sizes are:

Medium (size 12 for ladies) - X Large (Fat Bastard size)

Please specify in writing WITH your cheque what you want and your PREFERRED colour (no guarantees) together with your name and a contact number.

Please do NOT order on the boards as only your cheque secures the items!

Many thanks for all your support and get your cheque books out!

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Imported post

PLEASE NOTE : Cost for P&P for any clothing is now £4.95 due to the extorationate prices charged by Parcel Force / Royal Mail.

Cost for stickers only is £1.95.

Apologies for this - anyone who has already ordered (ie whose cheques arrive no later than tomorrow morning) will still get theirs posted out as originally quoted.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Imported post

Hi Jace,

I've just this Lauch time put a check in the post for the 49.95 (1 x polo 1 x fleece 2 x stickers and P&P at original quote)

So it might be with you tomorrow, anyhoows  I'll send the difference of £2 on tomorrow , not really fair that you have to bare any extra cost...don't you think guy's & gals!

stay safe

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

OK all,  I hope at the least you are ordering stickers,   These stickers have been wet tested on cylinders and do not come off.

So come on get those cheques in the post,  how many times have we seen posts on the boards saying "Oh you were also at greatest-dive-site ever?  I wish I had known I would have tracked you down".

So no excuses,  we can at least have a fighting chance now of recognising fellow YDers at sites.
  Now in the water could be a problem,  I think we need some sort of masonic handshake to introduce ourselves

Also don't forget I am sure if the original polo and fleeces sell well, Jay will consider a second batch.

Daz

(And don't forget any small profit made out of this venture may go someway (Although not far I suspect) to recouping some of Jay's costs for getting what is YD up and running)

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Imported post

Cheers all - was chatting with 2tanx the other night and we mulled around the idea of perhaps holding a YD competition - run over, say, 6 months. Set an entrance fee of £5 at the outset (can't join the game after a certain cutoff point) and the winner is the person who can provide a photograph of themselves AND a celebrity with either of you  wearing a YD polo or fleece! The logo must be clearly displayed and the winner will be chosen from the bunch of entries at the end. Can submit as many photos as you like and the winner bags half the cash with the remainder going back into the site.

Any thoughts?

(And PS - Bren, you are NOT allowed to submit a photo with Steve Coogan in it!!)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Imported post

Your a Gent jay, extra P&P cost was put in post at lunch!!

I imagine I speak for everyone in saying thank you for taking the time and effort to do this it's appreciated!!

stay safe all  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Fleeces arrived this morning,  thanks Jay and keep the change  

For those of you who have not ordered yet,  get your orders in  

These fleeces are the mutts nuts,  embroidered logo and really nice soft fleece (Cue deep gruff voice :- Obviously us double hard bastards are not worried them being soft but thought I should mention it).

Top job and a full length zip.

So come on get the orders in,  don't forget a second batch could be in the offing but it won't happen unless people place orders.

Thanks again Jay,

Daz

·
Registered
223 Posts
Imported post

I'd like to get a medium fleece (girly-sized) and also a sticker - what is the situation at the moment?  Are you getting more in soon?  Shall I send you a cheque anyway?

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LesleySS @ July 21 2003,09:38)]I'd like to get a medium fleece (girly-sized) and also a sticker - what is the situation at the moment?  Are you getting more in soon?  Shall I send you a cheque anyway?

Thanks...
I'll order the medium fleeces in a couple of weeks - keep your cheque till they are in - thanks

(Got some luvverly medium polos left though!)

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BLACK MAGIC @ July 21 2003,12:24)]Have you many of the items left ?
We have some large and xtra large fleeces, med / large / xlarge polos and planty of tank stickers left.

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Jay.
Any chance of getting fleece in a normal mans size  (XXL) not all the smaller gilie stuff.

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Imported post

Howard - the fleeces are on the large side anyway so the XL would probably do - you can order one and if its not up to scratch send it back and I'll order you a larger size on the next run.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Howard,

I ordered a medium and it is quite baggy on me,  38" chest

I would be surprised if a XL is too small.

Daz

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Will do Jay.

Its not that l,m a fat git, l`m quite thin realy, but l like them V.V.baggy

Now where did l put that donut.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (daz @ July 21 2003,18:37)]I ordered a medium and it is quite baggy on me,  38" chest

I would be surprised if a XL is too small.
Jay
If they come up larrge then Can you order some Small fleeces please. Or just one small one for moi. Also 2 tank stickers.
cheers mate

jules

1 - 20 of 53 Posts