YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
3 boats down from the candy
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

CAME ACROSS THIS SUSHI BAR IN THE BULLRING I DIDN'T KNOW YD WAS BRANCHING OUT

OOPS SENT PHOTO BUT IT SEEMS TOO HAVE GOT LOST IN CYBERSPACE ANY IDEAS?

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Paul

Yup, know what you mean i had to look at the one by the County Hall (Westminster Bridge, London Eye). The YD shows up very well. It takes a good look to see the Sushi bit.

Mmmmm Sushi Bars, that could set a few off.

Eat Safe

Paul

PS No need to shout mate  

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Yes, I have been made aware of the similarities between YD's logo and "Yo Sushi"'s - it was purely coincidental as I had never heard of them till after we set up our logo. No worries as I checked the copyright law and we would only be in trouble if they were in the same business as we are. The font is a universal font and the colours are standard. We DID have to ditch our original idea of being PEPSI divers though  

Thanks Paul and remind me never to dive with your again  
(speaking of which, we must arrange another day away!!!)

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Well we are divers.

We could easily branch out into sushi.  Fresh flatties, lobster, crab, dogfish, sccallops all wrapped in a bit of rice and cabbage leaf.  We could add a real Yorkshire 'flavour' to the dishes and add mushy peas with a bit of mint sauce.  

Right, next YD gig we all bring our crab hooks and podgers for a bit of impromptu raw seafood on the boat.  

Who needs BBQ's?

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Oct. 24 2003,11:17)]Right, next YD gig we all bring our crab hooks and podgers for a bit of impromptu raw seafood on the boat.  
To say nothing of copious fruttock shrouds and scantlins!!

Avast! You Sir, away with your brazen and protruding 'podger'!  

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Yeah wot Bren said - whatever shuttock frouds and those other things are.

Ah well, there go's my UK dive boat sushi business.

So, anybody want to buy a shiny new podger - brand new never used.  Desc.:  Brazen and well protuding.

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.