YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember well known banned member and renowned halfwit Bruce Everiss posting on another forum and describing the YD gentlemen as 'chavs' and the ladies as 'harridans'. Well he was quite rightly ridiculed for his assinine views. Now, you may also know that a prominant YD member recently visited Cornwall which I also did today and at the eden project I found evidence of deviant behaviour. This photo is of the visitors book....

:eek:mg: :D

·
Registered
10,736 Posts
Are you referring to our gorgeous BB as a Chav? God forbid. A less likely harridan you would never meet.

Talking of the wolfie one, ........ I saw a wolf fleece in our Weymouth Sally Army charity shop window this week. eeeeek. Is he in town?

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
What kind of chav would go to the eden project Dr Frosty?

Chris

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Doctor Frosty,

as a medical professional you should know better than to poke fun at a person who's life has been blighted by a terrifying childhood trauma.

:)

·
I am a person NOT a number
7,710 Posts
Doctor Frosty,

as a medical professional you should know better than to poke fun at a person who's life has been blighted by a terrifying childhood trauma.

:)

Be warned, BB is upstairs this very moment typing her response to this blasphemy. We can hear her saying something like the efffing twat!! To whom she is referring to neither of us knows.

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
How ye bunch of cheeky shites. Aah might currently be sunnin mesel in the salt-free puddles of Hot-Pot land, but aah can still keep a check on what yuz bunch of twots is all saying aboot uz.

Wait til ah get hyem. Then yuz'll aaaalll be really sorry. Yuz're all deed, d'ye heor uz?

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
How ye bunch of cheeky shites. Aah might currently be sunnin mesel in the salt-free puddles of Hot-Pot land, but aah can still keep a check on what yuz bunch of twots is all saying aboot uz.

Wait til ah get hyem. Then yuz'll aaaalll be really sorry. Yuz're all deed, d'ye heor uz?
I only understood ''hot-pot'' :confused: ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

An obvious admission of guilt if yee, sorry, you ask me.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.