YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi fellow water dwellers,

The names Ian, PADI AOW, but don't hold it against me also done TDI Advanced Nitrox and doing the Deco Proceedures course soon so I am sure I will have a stack of Q's for you all.  Been following this forum for quite some time and now finally decided to join I'm sure I can force my chick Fee to join aswell.  Some of you may know me or my girlfriend from Dnet - probably her as she posts quite abit on the med. forum.  I have an 11 year old son that dives aswell - thats always good for a debate and a 4 year old that bugs the [email protected]@p out of me 'cos he's desperated to dive too, at least I will have some one to pass all Luke's kit on to.

So I look forward to the banter.

Thanx

Ian Daly

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Hello Ian

Welcome to the boards mate, so you've done the TDI Adv Nitrox and Deco procedures eh??..... juwana new pal... do ya? do ya?.... :biggrin:

You'll find theres a few of us here who'll be asking YOU all of the questions me ol'cock

Best regards
Dave.

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Ian,

It's been too long here without both you and Fee. You're most welcome mate. It'll be good to get Fee's read and input on any diving 'conditions', so you'll both be an asset to proceedings.

Where you based - or should I now be reading your profile??

Welcome any way to you both.

Cheers,

·
C-in-C the Amphibious Contingent
1,421 Posts
Imported post

Hi Ian, welcome nice to have you with us.  Dive safely.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Ian & Fee. Hmmm... 4 year old wants to dive, reckon if he can the cash PADI will sort him out :biggrin:
Only kidding...

·
Resident Princess & 'Ned Redresser'
194 Posts
Imported post

Welcome aboard Ian.  I am of course delighted to welcome Fee (as I assume she is another Fiona).  There are quite a few of us about! (I gather Bren's better half is also a Fiona - or a Fi/Fee).

Gavin (to use his Sunday name - or Gavster) and I will be doing our TDI Nitrox and Advanced Nitrox course in November - so no doubt we'll be looking to speak to some "old hands" on the nitrox front then.

We've been diving fairly regularly at Dive Site X recently (that's St Abbs to you - but shhhh... don't tell anyone! :speak_evil: ) and we're also hoping to get a wee group of YD'ers along to Oban at the end of this month if you (or indeed any of the rest of the gang) are up for it.

Welcome!

Princess Fiona :pigtails:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Fi (GaVster's Fi, that is!),

You got that right! Fi is my BETTER half!!

Are you guys doing the TDI Advanced Nitrox with Andy Hayhurst and the troops (Davey "Two-Bit-Pimp" Willo, Drift et al) at Wastwater in November? If so, I'll see ya there. I've got mine, But it's gonna be a good opp to see you 'Northern English' (....incoming!!!) faction of the YD Diaspora.

Take care.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

Thanx for the nice welcome, Fee me an' the boys are based in Cardiff, however we come from Poole in Dorset so we end up goin' down that way for the vast majority of our diving and can usually be found daydreaming outside Underwater Explorers in Portland or rolling off of one of the many hardboats, esp. ones with lifts on them - we do like them don't we.

I look forward to gettin' stuck in, in the future.

Thanx Gang

Ian Daly

·
Registered
288 Posts
Imported post

:luxhello:
Hi !!
Welcome to YD to yourself and the family. I'm based in Manchester but my missus was living in Poole when we met - a great place! Cardiff based are you then boyo??  Been thinking of Pembrokeshire and Cardigan Bay for next year! See you on the boards and at some dive meets hopefullt
Safe Diving
John

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Third, forth and fifth!

Hi Ian and Fee - glad to see you made it over from "The Dark Side"

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

Hi and welcome to the board. Sorry I didn't welcome you earlier but I have had other matters to deal with the past couple of days. Feel free to invite any other mates and remember, the only stupid question on YD in the one you didn't ask!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Hey MF!

Good to see you around - how you getting on with the 15's?

PS Did someone mention "Divesite X"?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts