YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Resident Windfarmologist
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking about the YD massive and the animals that we normally go diving with (like nigel prancing around on neptune with his undies upto his armpits) - what animals do YD'ers own? That doesnt mean woz owns digger or the such like! :) - Post your photos people :)

This is our dawg - Maddie (also know as OI, You LITTLE F****R). She is 3 and a right little sod when she wants to be. The blue rhon in the back ground is my mum's dog. Three things the dog like - fast boats, canoeing and sticking her head out of the car window at 70mph :D Class!

My missus and the dog (after a bath so she aint crusty :D )

http://www.conwymussels.co.uk/YDphotos/CIMG0452.JPG

Reactions: Snash

·
The man who makes nice "SHINY" things
1,706 Posts
Here are two of the three German Shepherd dogs we have the one on the Left is called KAZ and the the other one is called ZANE which we work as a working agility dog, both of these will scale 6ft high fences

·
Is fully Mod 1'd up
878 Posts
Lol, very good... It is the box for my vytec but the geckos like to pose when its photo time !!

Cheers

Adam

oh and I've just (like now) got eggs off the middle two... they should be hatched in about 60 days. Does anybody want to buy one ?

·
You dir'ty ole' man!!!!!
2,437 Posts
OK, here's my additions - our 2 collie crosses. Puzzle is the multicoloured (Blue Merl female) Tarn is the White and Brown (male). Do nothing but play all day and night and great fun.

·
life is too short
1,987 Posts
Here's Innes, Jack Russel we got from a rescue centre 4 years ago. An absolute sweetie.

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
Pog (the "Snake, Rabbit and Endangered Things I had To Look Up In A Book" Killer) -Abyssinian and Nelly (the Wannabe A Snake, Rabbit and Endangered Things I had To Look Up In A Book Killer biut Will Settle For Chaser)

·
Registered
69 Posts
This is Taro. He's a bit bigger than this now....these are from a couple of months ago when my wife found him. He was abandoned next to one of the schools in our village.

Actually...I think I have some much newer ones still in the camera. Maybe I'll post 'em tomorrow.

In case anyone is interested he's a Japanese breed, originally from China, called a "Shiba". Actually he's a mix but by far the most is "Shiba".

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts

Piper :)

She's getting a bit old and smelly now at nearly 17, but is still going strong. She is selectively deaf, in that she appears no longer able to hear us, but can detect the rustle of a crisp packet opening at the other end of the house :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.