YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Ok.  As promised the new and improves gallery is up and running.  I have stuck some pics on already, so all I need now is for some of your pictures sent to me.

Send no more than 5 photos which you deem your best.  I will upload them onto the gallery.

After say, 3 months we can then have a vote on the best pic.  If this goes well, then we will run it longer and have maybe an annual prize if we can sort that out.

Send those photies!!

YD Picture Gallery

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

I think maybe the other owner is 'avin a larf!!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>This site is gonna be sooo much fun  

C'mon c'mon, get 'em rolling in....

moray

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Great Idea! Whom and when do we send the photos?
I like the idea to have a gallery. A competition is not a bad idea, suggest that to enter a small sum should be donated to the Lifeboat fund. We could also offer prizes, for example I could offer a bottle of Port (family brew), others can offer some gift from their profesion  . i,e vet lub, bricks (from the builders) etch

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

Yep, great idea Chris..

Send all photos to me.  Maximum of 5 to be entered on the board.  If more than 5 are sent then i will decide which ones i stick on, so choose wisely...

As for the prizes, yes, also a good idea.  Send all prize monies to me.:D

If anyonme does want to donate to the RNLI then do so privately.  It's up to you, the competition is a bit of YD fun.  I was thinking of a free sticker for the winner, but if anyone wants to offer up something better (not possible!) then e mail me with the suggestion and we will sort that out when the competition closes in the summer.

Ok for everyone?

andy

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Imported post

Ok we now have various entries to the competition for the best photo.  

Also, prizes so far offered include a bottle of home brew, stickers and an AOW course with South Coast Divers in Tenerife to be taken anytime between September and January.  Send more pics in and we will organise the vote later.
YD Pic Gallery

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

There's a lot of good pictures in there! 'Twould be hard to pick a best.

Peter

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

As much as it pains me to say Chris, I actually thought yours were pretty good. Well done, I'm impressed!

Peter

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Ah but then a lot of us haven't yet submitted any pics. I plan to take MY winning pic sometime between now and the summer.  

·
Registered
609 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Yup.. Tried checking out 16 and 17 and a big 404 comes up...

Kyrre

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Imported post

...working on it... patience Skywalkers!

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

Ok got the fecker fixed...

now, heres the deal, the number of pics entered is down to 4 now and I have reduced the number of pages of the site so everyone gets four pics on one page.  if you sent me pics and wouild prefer any of your pics changing for the one i took off then e mail me and ill sort it.

keep 'em coming.

andy:p

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Imported post

sorry skipper.  will stick them on now..

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

I am so Glad I dont have to pick a winner, out of all those photos..
To you all,  " Bloody Tremendous", awesome even

1 - 20 of 41 Posts