YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Well, I have finally done it!!

Having got a cheapy CD with web templates on and stuff, I have built a little web site.  Check it out.  

I was thinking that maybe we could do a best of type thingy later on and show the best pics that YD can offer.  Any takers?

If you fancy sticking your best pics on a site for us all to see then perhaps we could sort it out on this site.  Send 'em to me and after say a month or so I will change the site and we could maybe vote for the best YD piccy.  Whaddayathink?

Anyway, check out the site...YD Piccy Page

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Imported post

ohh, by the way, be gentle with the slagging.  Despite being an owner of this site (the most successful UK diving site) I am a bit of a twat when it comes to all things PC, so try not to slate the pic page too much!!!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>nice site & some nice pic's. I'm sure this will become a very interesting site after some YD gigs over the next 12 months.

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Your pics are better than anything I have taken, apart from a couple of my kids but the on ly dive connection with them is that "underwater, no one can hear then scream!"

Good work.

James

·
Part of the 'Phoenix Programme'
1,112 Posts
Imported post

I LIKES it! Good idea, and hope to contribute....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Imported post

Quite good photo's, is the viz always this good at Stoney?However, the links on the links page do not work.

·
Never enough time!!!!
86 Posts
Imported post

Nice pics mate, why don't you try integrating the gallery with the site? You can get ikonboard addon galleries that allow users to upload pics and all you have to do is review tham prior to them being displayed..  or.. if you trust ppl enough, you can just allow them to post without moderating them..

Have a look here...  its free..  <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://gallery.menalto.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Verry nice one Andy.....but did you have to show the one where that O-ring blew??? Now I`ll have those din-valve- dir people walking all over me.

Next time you come out we do black coral... went there today and it was great found a nice little cave that was filled with one hell of a dusky grouper....I need a good Cameraman... are you intrested??

Keep it up
Michael

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Great photos there Andy,

Now wheres the ones of seabed toot and portholes ?

well done

Andy

ps   Diving must be bad , everyone is web site making  

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Imported post

Am I interested?  in a new cave.  Does a bear shit in the woods?!!!!!

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hello shipmate,

Good idea! Have lots of photos of Malta, Wraysbury, Stoney, Corfu and Leybourne. Will you put a posting up when you are ready to receive photos? Hope you've got a fast internet connection! :)

All the best,

Ian

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Very nice pics and an excellent idea but I agree that it would be better if you could integrate it with the main YD site.

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Imported post

We will do alink to the site, but to have it as part of YD as a gallery takes up too much bandwidth.:(

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Imported post

It's badly written, the 'photos are crap and it needs more blonde Women wearing swimsuits

IMHO
Peter

·
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imported post

cheers pete!!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Peter, I'd prefer blonde women NOT wearing swimsuits but perhaps that's just me!?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Porg you have edited that photo be honest because my finns are black

1 - 20 of 23 Posts