YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,

Seeing as YD seems to have a very good postal service, I thought I might try and avail myself.

I have an Ali7 waiting in Falmouth which needs to get to the Swindon area (or Boscombe Down, Salisbury - where I work). I am in Plymouth on Wednesday next week picking up an instructor so if someone can move it from Flamouth to Plymouth before then, great, if not it will need to come to Lyneham.

Is anyone going between Flamouth and Plymouth, Chippenham or Boscombe who might be able to help?

Regards

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Ladies and Gents,

Seeing as YD seems to have a very good postal service, I thought I might try and avail myself.

I have an Ali7 waiting in Falmouth which needs to get to the Swindon area (or Boscombe Down, Salisbury - where I work). I am in Plymouth on Wednesday next week picking up an instructor so if someone can move it from Flamouth to Plymouth before then, great, if not it will need to come to Lyneham.

Is anyone going between Flamouth and Plymouth, Chippenham or Boscombe who might be able to help?

Regards
Are you sure a 7 is enough gas for the deco you guys are doing? ;)

I could help you out in June if it's not urgent, but I can't believe there's not anyone going from your way to Plymouth before then.

Digs.

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's call it my female side where it appeared like a bargain! You never know when it may come in handy :)

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ask Howie he is good at calculations :D
Thanks. See someone knows that I am not the worst when it comes to maths :) Either that, or they breathe more than they planned!!

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
I'd say someone has Tech-2 aspirations... ;)

<pot kettle mode on>
...either that or they're just a complete kit whore!
<pot kettle mode off>

:D
someone might want to think about passing Tech1 before getting any other aspirations, or perhaps that just me being old fashioned :D

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
someone might want to think about passing Tech1 before getting any other aspirations, or perhaps that just me being old fashioned :D
Or maybe someone is just a kit whore :D

At least this means I can do the TDI Trimix course with an Ali7 and AL80 rather than 2 80s ;)

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump.

The Plymouth bit probably now isn't a player, although Graham (Milldog) might be able to get the Ali7 to me on the BH monday. Haven't asked him yet, but he is a nice chap :)

Anyone able to help?

Regards

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PM Sent

1 - 17 of 17 Posts