YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I'm headed north from Bracknell but not until the last week of September. Give me a shout if you haven't sorted something by then.

·
Silent
504 Posts
Also have some friends and family in Edinburgh so drop off by anyone going up the East could be a possibility. Also my diving is fairly limited due to heavy work commitments so no great rush. Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Mikael

·
Silent
504 Posts
Steph K, that could work out very nicely so much appreciated. (Had to google where Bracknell is, my knowledge of the south is limited to the knowing a few spots along the Ramsgate, Portsmouth, Cornwall costline, other then London, Oxford, Birmingham the south is just one fuzzy mix).

When you say the North, how far does that go?

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
I am going from NW2 to Warrington way on Saturday and can leave it there but it's only half way...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I'm not travelling anywhere... but I'm willing to pop out and meet someone and can pop out and pass it on to a passer by.... Northampton M1 Junction 15a... Its on the route up North and out of the smoke.. :0)

·
Registered
521 Posts
As far as Lancashire under my own steam, then joining a minibus to Scapa. I dare say I could persuade them to carry an extra 7 L as far as Glasgow :)

·
I have a lust for rust....do you?
127 Posts
I can do London SW4 to Manchester way if that helps - some of the way there :)

·
Strokier than a petting zoo
899 Posts
I am going from NW2 to Warrington way on Saturday and can leave it there but it's only half way...
I'm going from Runcorn to Cumbernauld in September if it's any use. But it would have to be picked up from me as I won't be able to travel into Glasgow itself.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for your response! I think Steph K looks like the winner at the moment :)

I could easily drop the cylinder down to Bracknell.

Mikael, what do you think?

·
Silent
504 Posts
Yep, looking at it that sounds like the best option.
Thank you Steph K, will PM shortly.

Thanks also to Mrs Calamity and all the other that offered to help out on various stretches. Helpful folk these YD types!
:teeth:

·
Silent
504 Posts
Second that, big thanks to StephK and Bristol BSAC for dropping by Glasgow on the way to Scapa. I hope you guys have a great week of diving.

Mikael

1 - 15 of 15 Posts